[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get rid of the jagged lines on the text in these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: hate.png (185KB, 1123x680px) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
185KB, 1123x680px
How can I get rid of the jagged lines on the text in these vectored images?
>>
>>339571
it seems like someone used a photoshop filter on the image, you'll probably have to make the text over again
you could remove the distortion on the vectors manually but that might take forever. for finding the same font use whatthefont or whatfontis
>>
>>339590
I used this image as the background, and just added a bit of noise. The text in the version without the noise is a bit better looking.

So basically there's not much I can do about it unless I do it manually? If I remove the text in photoshop and add it in illustrator, would I have to vector it as a separate layer or something?
>>
File: hate2.png (118KB, 1100x661px) Image search: [Google]
hate2.png
118KB, 1100x661px
Here's what it looks like when vectored without the noise.
>>
File: 1498831181057.png (170KB, 1123x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498831181057.png
170KB, 1123x680px
>>339590
>manually might take forever
Took like 5 mins
But yeah, just be careful in the vector- process so you don't get jagged lines
>>
>>339598
Holy shit anon, how'd you do that?

Please tell me.
>>
>>339601
Photoshop with a default brush and using my mouse.
Here's a tip, if you hold shift and make 'dots' with the brush, PS will automatically connect them making a straight line from point A to B. I used that for the straight parts and then just carefully evened out the curvy ones. Not too hard.
>>
>>339603
Oh and for the dot on the i, I used an ellipsis selection to make it smooth
>>
>>339603
>>339605
Thanks anon! But, how would I be able to convert it back to a vector? If I save it as a png or something, and take it back to illustrator to be vectored, wouldn't it just mess up the text again?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.