[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better place to get manga than madokami? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1446691557987.png (248KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
1446691557987.png
248KB, 384x512px
Is there a better place to get manga than madokami? I'm not denying it has a ton of content but the organization and distribution is just fucking atrocious. as far as I can tell, you can't just download one batch. I know there are things like DownThemAll but that's only a workaround, the fact remains that I have a bunch of loose zips with no real organization and plenty of dupes, especially of bonus chapters and shit

Just looking for something a little more curated
>>
Download from the scanlator's blogs.
>>
Whenever I try to register, I get:
>hamboats is in +G mode (server side ignore with the exception of common channels) hamboats has been informed that you messaged them.

What do? I literally just tried making an account today.
>>
>>339552
Are you using a native client or a web client?
>>
>>339523
if you want more curated stuff you can look at batoto, or the various shittier manga sites like kissmanga but they're only really worth it for stuff batoto removes for being 2lewd or 2copyrighted
batoto hosts images in the full resolution the scanlators release them in but other sites tend to compress them and make the images shittier to save money. (and they might even add shitty watermarks)
if you want to actually download rather than reading from a webpage you probably need some external application, though

>>339552
the secret trick is to read and correctly follow directions
>>
>>339586
web client.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.