[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a NES/Famicom game. I remember two parts of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: lizardkickheader-696x391.jpg (50KB, 696x391px) Image search: [Google]
lizardkickheader-696x391.jpg
50KB, 696x391px
Looking for a NES/Famicom game.

I remember two parts of the game.

I remember an rpg scene on a cruiseship and it had a boss that forms from bees or wasps.

The other part I remember is the platformer sidescroller. It was possibly a multiplayer game and the characters were shooting. The last image of the terrain that I have in my brain is grassy.

I've been looking for years for this game. Cant find it.
>>
Amagon?
>>
>>339301
Something like that, sadly it's not it. The boat scene was rather grim and the bee boss was really hard
>>
Do you think you can mspaint a vague sketch of the scenes you can remember? Anything can help.
>>
Clash At Demonhead, maybe?
>>
If you have 15 minutes to burn, you can try this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z995KPfokSU
It blinks through 749 nes games. If you put on the captions it will display the name.
>>
did you ask on /vr/?
they have threads about this sometimes
>>
>>339320
Sadly not it

>>339323
I've gone through mutliple videos like this even 4 hour one.
>>
File: pRhNaFb.png (393KB, 1047x786px) Image search: [Google]
pRhNaFb.png
393KB, 1047x786px
>>339315
I really suck at drawing but oh well
>>
File: EVq6qgZ.png (240KB, 1043x783px) Image search: [Google]
EVq6qgZ.png
240KB, 1043x783px
>>339315
I was really young back then and our grandma cut out the feed and I couldn't finish the game, this is the last thing I remember. Im almost certain of the frog enemy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcBd2v5rVpc

Found it!!
>>
>>339668
>Tezuka adaptation
Didn't know that series got a vidya. Neat.
>>
>>339668
some the best nes music I've heard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.