[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a instagram model fucking with a small indie team of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Instagram-512.png (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-512.png
19KB, 512x512px
There is a instagram model fucking with a small indie team of artists and is private messaging their clients with accusations of them being scam artists. Whats the best way to get her account banned they already tried reporting it.
>>
>>337549
expose the situation on twitter and send all info to keemstar so that it's featured on dramalert and she gets exposed
>>
>>337551
i'd like a realistic option I really want to help these guys
>>
>>337553
that seems pretty realistic to me, there's no way to get her banned or stop what she is doing without threatning her or exposing the situation and that's the easiest way
>>
>>337555
there's no way he would pick up this story
>>
>>337549
anyone else?
>>
>>337549
bump
>>
>>337549
there use to be teams that did this but im it seems they all shut down
>>
>>337549
send the clients your own messages telling them to ignore the crazy butthurt bitch
>>
>>337645
still looks bad on there part
>>
Pursue a defamation lawsuit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.