[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to use a smartphone to reset a Windows login password

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 426.gif (287KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
426.gif
287KB, 250x400px
Is it possible to use a smartphone to reset a Windows login password via flash drive app? I attempted already and switched my boot order to usb first, but the flash drive app/password program I used failed.
>>
File: anime-booty-shake.gif (659KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
anime-booty-shake.gif
659KB, 400x316px
Alternatively a manual factory wipe would suffice as well, so long as my OS stays intact, will be bumping with butts.
>>
>via flash drive app
i don't really understand what you mean by this

if you have access to another computer you can make a linux liveusb on the flash drive and reset the passwords with that
>>
>>337208
There are apps on the play store that put it into "flash drive mode" it's as redundant as it sounds, but it was worth a try. I only have access to my phone, hence trying to use it as a flash drive, but the laptop isn't recognizing it as such and not picking up the password reset.exe I put on it. At this point I'm willing to just nuke the thing if I could, but idk if I can without logging in.
>>
>>337211
Well it'd be great if you could borrow a computer and flash drive from a buddy. If not, yeah you can just get a windows install cd, reformat computer, reinstall windows. But that's a pretty extreme solution and you'll lose everything you have saved on your computer.
>>
>>337213
That's the problem, I have no friends or the cd. A hidden backdoor method to wipe everything, or a way to use a smartphone is the only things that come to mind.
>>
I mean as long as you own a flash drive you could try to use a computer at the public library or something, although they might block downloads or unknown executables.

Or just take it to a local computer repair shop and ask them to wipe the password for you. That'll cost money though. And if it's a stolen computer that you're trying to break into that's not a great option.
>>
>>337221
None of those options are available, fuck.. A master reset would be fine if I could find one, thanks anyways though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.