[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told to come here and now here I am. Anyway, if any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I was told to come here and now here I am. Anyway, if any of you are familiar with horror comics, would you happen to know of this one horror guy who does these little short stories that often feature pregnant women dying horribly for some reason? Also there was one comic in particular where a corpse girl came to life out of a desire to love a prince, but the prince exorcised her by revealing he was gay and thus destroying her last shred of hope that they would be together. There's also another one where its some alternate timeline where humans grow babies to be used as food (baby food get it) but it slowly turns more batshit as time goes by. I can't remember the name of the author or his series (or rather the name for his compliation of short stories) and its driving me up the fucking wall.

And no its not Ito. There's a definite difference between the two artists in terms of style. This guy usually does shorter stories, and the horror is more surreal and nonsensical, which is saying something considering how Junji operates.
>>
help pls
>>
pls
>>
>>336288
I don't recognise the stories specifically, but is it Shintaro Kago?
>>
>>337038
No its not him. This guy focuses almost entirely on short stories.
>>
>>337083
Also all his work is under one title. I might just be going crazy but I would swear the phrase "end of time" is in there somewhere, but I might be wrong.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.