[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain me why I have to set the theme every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 13123.jpg (203KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
13123.jpg
203KB, 1200x1385px
I set up the Tomorrow theme but it is not saved and I have to set it again and again.
>>
>>336149
do you have cookies disabled or are you browsing in incognito mode or something
>>
>>336151
No icognito mode. And cookies I don't know but the message about cookies appears in other sites. I would say that I don't have them disabled either.
>>
>>336149

Something deletes your cookies or you cannot set one for this site.
Your options are stored in that one.
>>
>>336154
and why other settings are saved and this not?

Like legacy captcha or linkify links.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24_02-00-24.jpg (52KB, 844x612px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24_02-00-24.jpg
52KB, 844x612px
>>336159

This particular cookie seems to be blocked.
Try changin it again and look if it was actualized, you can see this on the expiration date, it was actualizen when it expires exactly 1 year from now.
>>
>>336163
What do you mean by changing it? deleting it?

I deleted it and set the theme again but I opened again the browser and the theme is not saved.
>>
>>336171

Changing the theme again so that this cookie would be updated. As you see it has been freshly updated for me because right before taking the screenshot I changed the theme to Tomorrow, and lo and behold- It directly got changed.
So select another theme and check this particukar cookie if it was updated, that will tell us if for some reason the creation/ updating of this cookie fails or if it IS there but for some reason is not read or interpreted correctly by the site, which will help a lot already.
>>
File: 3123123.jpg (48KB, 559x568px) Image search: [Google]
3123123.jpg
48KB, 559x568px
>>336175
I just re-opened the browser (the theme set up was the default one) and change it to Tomorrow.

The date is ok but the hour is not, it should be 2:30 ar least, not 1:26.

Also, there is another cookie with a similar name "nws_style". It says in the content Tomorrow but ir expires when the session is ended.
>>
>>336191

ws and nws likely mean : worksafe and non- worksafe.
So for boards like wsr only the ws cookie should be relevant. Now check if the theme at worksafe boards successfully was set to Tomorrow
>>
>>336194
Ok I think I fixed it. I think the problem was that I was using the link that appears in the direction bar as a sugestion and it sent me to an old version without the theme.

Another question, is there a way to set up the catalog view for ever?
>>
>>336200

The catalog is a real subsite available via link (e.g. on here http://boards.4chan.org/wsr/catalog), not an option that is stored anywhere. If it was saved somewhere as a preference you could not open threads anymore because you'd be returned to the catalog in the new tab again. Use a bookmark for your boards if you want the catalog view.
>>
>>336213
Ok, thank you very much Anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.