[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the thing: I've been dating this girl for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: S__12976172.jpg (415KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
S__12976172.jpg
415KB, 1478x1108px
So here's the thing: I've been dating this girl for a bit less than 2months now, but I think she might be hiding another guy from me.
Her birthday is coming soon, and we're going on a trip this sunday. I need to find some info before I actually buy her the Dior ring she wants so bad.

Basically, I need to get into her phone, without having any physical access to it.

The message apps I'd like to check are: Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and Line.

If it is actually possible to get into those apps and check the messages without having any physical access to the phone, can anybody help me/explain to me how to do it please?

Image related: when she was "on a trip with her (female)boss", apparently she ate that with her. The thing is, it really looks like she altered the image at the top by putting some "black paint" on it so that I can't see who it is. If anybody knows how to recover the original image, I'd be glad to know how. I couldn't get any EXIF metadata from the picture either.
>>
>>335925
>Do not post or REQUEST personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids").

Was it FBI who wanted to crack open a phone to get some stuffs? Maybe it was OP.

The best advice I can give you is ask her straight on. Man up and ask her, not being a creepass who'd shoot up a school if things don't go well.
>>
>>335927
That's true, but I'd like to play on the words and say that I was merely asking for advice on how to do it.

I'd usually say "you're right" about this as well, but I did ask her, and she got angry because "do you think I'm a bitch?!", when she's always hiding her phone and doing everything she can not to let me know about her plans, when she used to tell me everything without me asking.
>>
>>335928

Some ways I guess would help:
>Third party contacts
>Getting her phone sneakily™
>Do(n't) request someone in /b/ to doxjob

If in doubt of fidelity, go to >>>/adv/ or get some help from your close companions
>>
>>335925
i dont think this pic as been tampered with, i know it looks like it with the solid black but there is no signs of tampering and i would think if she was that good she'd of just shortened the pic
>>
File: 615.jpg (808KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
615.jpg
808KB, 1478x1108px
>>335936
other areas that contain the same solid black
>>
>>335935
Well I think I'll just forget about trying to get into her phone. It's basically not worth it.
Thanks for the suggestion to go to /adv/ though, maybe I'll check it out when I can find the time!

>>335936
Really? I see... Well thanks, I really thought it had been tampered with! That's nice to have the insight of someone who actually knows what he's doing!

I'll just let it go for the moment, and see what happens in the future! Thanks a lot guys, it might not be much, but I actually needed this!
>>
File: 1498223508615.jpg (197KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1498223508615.jpg
197KB, 1478x1108px
>>335925

The image has not been tampered with. It's just a piece of black clothing in the shadow,
You can clearly see the slight structure the cloth makes wwhen overexagerating it.
Also check out the fuzzy looking outline of the black part, hard to do this way with a tool.
>>
>2 months into relationship think she's cheating
>wants to hack her phone
she'll be cheating in a couple of weeks if she isn't already. she may be classy enough to just dump you before that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.