[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately my mind feels murky/ foggy type, I feel quite anxious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Lately my mind feels murky/ foggy type, I feel quite anxious lately, not sure if I need to flush it all out with letting loose some stress or anger, or even to cry
help me please!
>>
same i don't know what to do with my life/myself, i don't know what i want.
>>
>>334812
I feel as if I've hit an existential wall, honestly
what is the point, but then I'm conflicted, I still seem to care with my anxieties and that, to top it off, I live in a 1st world country, couldn't have it easier, so why?
>>
could be a sign of depression, but maybe not. I can't recommend seeing a therapist enough, even for people without clinical depression. if it really is temporary anxiety a good therapist will let you know and help you get through whatever is going on.
>>
>>334817
I've felt 'depressed' for a while now, comes and goes, when it comes back, it gets worse I try to deal with it, but I am young so I don't want to go around going "I have depression help me doc" I might just be feeling down, but some days I don't have these feelings and going to the doctors on these days on which I am not, I feel fraudulent and on days on which I do, I can't face them
>>
>>334818
casually mention it, you don't have to self-diagnose, but he could shed some light if you let him know how you're feeling. keep notes on when you start feeling depressed, the time, day, what you ate, how you are feeling, what your main thoughts/anxieties/worries are anything that might have something to do with it. that way even when you are feeling normal you can relay this information. keep in mind your general practice doctor might not care about all these details or worst, just prescribing you some generic medicine that might have a 50/50 shot of working or causing more problems than you had before. if that is the case I'd recommend looking up a therapist in your area, lots of insurances cover them, and even if yours doesn't you don't have to make it a weekly thing. just one session would be good for like an evaluation, you really would like some notes for this, don't want to waste the money you would spend on it.
>>
>>334820
I'll give it shot, wouldn't hurt to try.. right?
>>
>>334823
exactly, just talking about it is a step in the right direction
>>
>>334824
Thank you, Anon
>>
Make sure you get the basics right: sleep, eating, exercise before taking prescription drugs. These threads belong on >>>/adv/ though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.