[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to read manga? Right now I'm using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1496003089446.jpg (494KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496003089446.jpg
494KB, 1000x640px
What's the best way to read manga? Right now I'm using to CDisplayEx to view the manga I download from fmd. I think it's convenient that way, but the quality is sometimes a bit low when I download from kissmanga, so is there a way to get better quality easy? The only other way I know is visitting the bakaupdates page for the manga I want and tracing down the site of the group that has scanlated it, but it sometimes can be a pain since someone groups break up, some don't have the manga available on their sites etc. So basically I want highest quality possible with minimal effort. Most of the time the manga I want is not uploaded on nyaa
>>
>>334119
do you already know about madokami?
>>
>>334128
I will search for it now. thank you
>>
I've been struggling a bit with the steps. I would appreciate it if someone could help. I've joined #madokami on irc, yet I seem to be the only user. I can't find IRC bot there as said in the access guide.
>To register:
>
>1. Connect to the Rizon IRC network using a real IRC >client. I like Hexchat.
>2. Register your nick through Rizon's NickServ.
>3. Open the #madokami channel. Note the channel topic, it's important.
I also don't know what the channel topic is since I haven't used irc ever.
>>
File: Screenshot_417.png (62KB, 607x524px)
Screenshot_417.png
62KB, 607x524px
>>334209
Make sure you're connected to Rizon IRC network like pic related and you need to register your nick before entering the #madokami channel
How to register your nick on Rizon's NickServ:
https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Register_your_nickname

Oh, I use Hexchat as my main IRC client btw.
>>
File: 8.png (72KB, 906x511px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
72KB, 906x511px
>>334209
the topic is just the description of the channel, it appear in the server's channel list and it also the first message to get printed when you join a channel
>>
File: mado.png (49KB, 559x596px) Image search: [Google]
mado.png
49KB, 559x596px
>>334278
I'm using adiirc. I've verified my rizon username. now looking at the channel list I can't find madokami, what am I doing wrong now?
>>
>>334287
it's an "hidden" channel, just manually join it:
/join #madokami
>>
>>334288
thanks man. much appreciated
>>
>>334287
IRC doesn't rely on GUI for a lot of its functionality, you're better off using commands with the / key. So
>/join #channelname
Is how you join channels, the # shows its a channel name. Many IRC clients have GUIs for stuff like joining channels and servers and all the rest but it varies from client to client. Commands though are universal and work the same regardless of what client you're using, so it's best to memorize them.
>>
>>334288
Not the guy you replied to but I tried registering yesterday and couldn't. Could they not be accepting requests atm?
>>
>>334307
OP here, I'm registered on madokami right now. the steps from the beginning are
>create an IRC account
>go to https://manga.madokami.al/READ.txt
>get an IRC client
>register on Rizon through the client and verify it from your e-mail (I also registed Rizon.net but it didn't seem necessary)
>join #madokami (it's not on the channel list, go through commands>join channel)
boom, then you message the bot following the info on the channel topic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.