[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What manga and anime have the best violence and/or gore without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Oriental Heroes #2.jpg (509KB, 1024x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Oriental Heroes #2.jpg
509KB, 1024x1537px
What manga and anime have the best violence and/or gore without being edgy faggotry?

I'm looking mostly for manga, but anime is welcome as well.
>>
>>333290
>Trash. [Kenji YAMAMOTO]
>>
Franken Fran is pretty good
>>
>>333300
>Franken Fran

Dude, this shit looks GROSS.
>>
>>333294
That's a decent one I guess.
>>
>>333290
DeadTUBE
>>
>>333290
shigurui death frenzy, both manga + anime
>>
>>333294
>without being edgy faggotry
>>
File: Fist of the North Star.gif (2MB, 443x331px) Image search: [Google]
Fist of the North Star.gif
2MB, 443x331px
>>
>>334127
Except the Hokuto no Ken anime has literally zero gore in it. Unless you're just mentioning HnK in general.
>>
>>333290
If you want graphic stuff that has some integrity, I suggest trying out the work of following authors: Junji Ito, Suehiro Maruo, Hideshi Hino, Sayman Dowman, Umezu Kazuo. If you think you're ready for the hardcore stuff, proceed to read Shintaro Kago, his work is an interesting blend of dark erotic humor, I'd particularly recommend Fraction, Anamorphosis no Meijuu and Harem End. Other individual works I'd recommend: Parasyte (you've probably seen it or read it, parasitic aliens taking over humans that fight it over for turf, evolutionary progress and the like), Crying Freeman (I'd recommend Koike Kazuo in general if the old school cheesy adult stories suit your fancy - action, sex, romanticized goals and motivation etc.), Devilman - Nagai's work might be considered edgy for today's standard, but his intention was actually to introduce a new type of heroes, or rather antiheroes to the manga medium; Riki Oh - Hokuto no Ken on steroids, if the atatata and delayed exploding body parts weren't enough, Riki Oh has you covered; Eden It's an Endless World - spanning from sci-fi to an elaborate crime thriller, it's a story that spares no character, brutal and genuinely thought-provoking at the same time.
>>
>>334291
most of that shit is edgy faggotry
>>
>>334531
The only edgy faggot here is you, son. Also,
>being such a dipshit in a rec thread without contributing anything
You should do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>334531
>most of that shit is edgy faggotry
wtf even edgy faggotry even mean?
can you elaborate?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.