[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been ill for the last couple of weeks and missed a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170617_233535.jpg (5MB, 2660x3605px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_233535.jpg
5MB, 2660x3605px
I've been ill for the last couple of weeks and missed a bunch of physics classes but was handed this assignment. I have absolutely no idea about how to answer any of this and it has to be handed in this Wednesday.

Any help or any links to resources or videos which can help me get through this in about a half day will be greatly appreciated. I have a mass of other assignments which I also have to complete for Wednesday so I can't really spend more than about half a day on this.
>>
>>333205
>I've been ill for the last couple of weeks and missed a bunch of physics classes but was handed this assignment.
Get an extension on medical grounds.
>>
>>333291
This.

I know how to answer most of these if I dig out some notes. Will find them/make them when I wake up.
Unless you want me to answer them?
>>
>>333205
Paypal me $50 to [email protected] and I'll solve your homework.
>>
>>333291
They won't allow it unfortunately due to some nonsense about external examiner time restrictions.

>>333377
Thanks but I'd have to show the working and make it look convincing like I've actually done it myself. I'd appreciate if I could maybe get a pic of those notes though.

>>333381
I'm good thanks.
>>
>>333385
Threaten legal action.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc8Vay7mRss&index=4&list=PL2D59C6AF8D76FA90

This should cover most of it.
>>
>>333377
OP here, any luck with those notes?
>>
>>334139
You know how you have something lying around for ages and then can't find it. Well it has happened with my files. I know I made some nice revision posters for this topic but can't seem to place it.

I have some of the notes/slides that were used to teach me, do you want them? They will be for a UK module with alot of irrelevant parts in.

Or do you want just the equations? with the terms explained?

Or me to work through the sheet?

Sorry for the delay, I've been desperately searching for the posters but have misplaced them.
>>
>>334326
Also I posted this because this video goes through alot of the stuff and is useful to watch.
>>333585
>>
>>334326
I'm pretty desperate for time as I only have a day to hand it in. Anything you can provide would be a great help to me. If you're willing to actually work through it then that would be amazing but I'd understand if you don't have the time as this unit is pretty time consuming.

Thanks for the help in general I've watched a part of that video and it does look very helpful.
>>
1.1 The force experienced by a charged electrical field is given by F = E*q. So the factors are the direction and strength of the electric field and the particles own charge.

1.2a E = 2.3 * 10^4 V/m, q = -1.602 * 10-19C ==> F =E*q = -4*10^-15N
1.2b E = U/d = 5*10^6 V/m
1.2c U = phi_2 - phi_1 = 250V => energy of the proton = 250V
1.2d assuming non relativistic U = 20.000V = 1/2 m v^2 = > solve for v = sqrt(40000V/m_alpha), I don't know the mass of an alpha particle in kilograms by heart, just look it up and plug it in

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permittivity tl;dr in a capacitor it decreases the force a particle experiences
>>
4a I'm not sure I'm reading the question correctly. But I'm fairly certain that you will need these relationships:
E = U / d where U is the potential and d is the distance between the plates

4b inside a hollow charged metal sphere there is no field due to gauss' law, according to which the electric field strength through a closed surface is proportional the the charges within.

5a https://www.leifiphysik.de/sites/default/files/medien/feld_homogen03_ladungenober_ver.gif

5.a https://www.leifiphysik.de/sites/default/files/medien/magnetmodell02_magnetfeld_gru.gif
5.b https://www.leifiphysik.de/elektrizitaetslehre/kraft-auf-stromleiter-e-motor/versuche/gleichstrom-elektromotor-simulation

6.a direction of movement, field and current
6.b flux density = flux/area = 50µWb / (0.02m * 0.01m)
6.c F = L*IxB => L = 0.01m, I = 2A, B = 50µWb...L is the 1cm side since you want the current to be orthogonal to the field
6.d flux through coil = 0.002 m^2 * 0.15T = 0.0003 Wb
F = L* I *B= 0.08m * 0.25A * 0.12T = 0.0024N
>>
>>334417
>>334426
Dude, thanks so much. I can use this as a base to work from and get it finished tonight.

Absolute legend man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.