[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to finally get into the 2D Zelda games. Which one would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (176KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
176KB, 800x800px
I want to finally get into the 2D Zelda games. Which one would be the best for me, if I don't want:

>"Nintendo hard" difficulty, where the game is hard for the sake of being hard and nothing else
>Unnecessarily cryptic and obtuse puzzles and progression points, designed that way deliberately so that you'd buy Nintendo Power to see a guide
>Bland dungeon designs, where it's literally just a group of identical-looking square rooms

I'm pretty sure I ruled out 95% of them now, but I'm sure there is at least one that would fit.
>>
>>330104

No, you only ruled out the first two games. The rest are ripe for the picking. So:

A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Seasons
Oracles of Ages
Four Swords Adventures
Minish Cap

Have fun. Although with your attitude and limitations, I feel like that might be a little difficult for you. But maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>330115
>No, you only ruled out the first two games. The rest are ripe for the picking.

That's good to know, actually. I thought it was going to be much worse than that, due to Nintendo being kind of a one trick pony with their games. I'll see which one appeals to me the most. Thanks for replying.
>>
ALTTP
>one two skip a few
Four Sword Adventure
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
>>
>>330120
Why should I skip those particular ones? I'm asking because I was considering picking Minish Cap.
>>
>>330104
Play the DS games and A Link Between Worlds. Then move to >>330115
>>
>>330266
I only have access to emulators, so A Link Between Worlds will have to wait, but the DS games I can play. I'll try them out first. Thanks.
>>
>>330104
LttP is GOAT
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.