[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for an anime where the MC, preferably male and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1454655645776.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454655645776.gif
424KB, 480x270px
I'm looking for an anime where the MC, preferably male and is socially retarded, likes a female friend, but that girl is interested or in a relationship with another guy.
I'm looking for ones in a realistic setting.
Would also prefer if the MC doesn't succeed with his crush, although don't spoil if he actually does or doesn't.

I really need this right now.
>>
Here's a short oneshot Manga snack. MC won't have his crush, and this is not a spoiler.

http://mangafox.me/manga/henshin_ganbo/
>>
File: tooclose.png (27KB, 188x146px) Image search: [Google]
tooclose.png
27KB, 188x146px
>>329752
>didn't you get a 50 or something on that math test recently?
>you tell the same story numerous times, don't you?
>you blatantly act suspicious when talking with cute girls!

Thanks for recommending that, it was a good read.
>>
>>329750
Welcome To The NHK will probably scratch that itch. Although the girl isn't interested in relationships at all, its pretty much the same
>>
>>329750
Sakamichi no Apollon has that but it's not really the focus of the show.
>>
>>329750
welcome to the nhk
the tatami galaxy
genshiken

arakawa under the bridge
oregairu
ore monogatari
>>
>>329918
this one is pretty good, wich reminds me of what im gonna reccomend since they are both about music in a way.

also "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" fits your description perfectly, less focused on the music and more on the social aspect and drama, although the music is used really well for expression of the character's feelings. i honestly cried multiple times watching this one.

pretty gud.
>>
>>329752
I'm not OP, but that was a great story.

10/10 man!
>>
>>329752
>MC won't have his crush, and this is not a spoiler.

True, indeed.

The manga was a fair 10/10.
>>
>>329918
Manga was way better than the anime though.
>>
>>330152
Can't really listen to the jazz in the manga.
>>
>>330158
You could just play the anime ost in the background.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.