[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a 95G bra size translate in terms of cup sizes, like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: s-l1000.jpg (109KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
109KB, 1000x747px
What does a 95G bra size translate in terms of cup sizes, like say D, E cup? I think it's large, but exactly which cup size would it equate to?
>>
a g cup, it says so right in the name, wth?!?
>>
>>329478
I'm aware it was kind of a dumb question, it's just that since there are different classifications, it got me a bit confused. Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 1024x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1024x461px
>>329478
Yeah no. If you don't know don't guess.

>>329465
I'm going to guess that's a Japanese bra size; it equates to an American 42/E, a UK 42/F, and an Australian 20/E.

Bra sizes are not universal, mainly for the same reasons condoms aren't available in "small".
>>
>>329510
Alright, now I get it. Thank you very much, anon.
>>
>>329510
>If you don't know don't guess.
>I'm going to guess that's a Japanese bra size
?!?!? really makes you think

besides, those do look like "american g cups", so i have no idea what you are rambling on about
>>
File: 4L_uN9w3fE3.jpg (106KB, 634x565px) Image search: [Google]
4L_uN9w3fE3.jpg
106KB, 634x565px
>>329527
You literally told OP complete bullshit and said it was fact. Let's have an indepth look at how you fucked up:
>>329465
>a g cup, it says so right in the name, wth?!?
If that were an American size, it would mean the bra was made for a person with a ribcage NINETY-FIVE INCHES AROUND. This person would be nearly a yard wide, and would barely fit through a doorway (their dress size would be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL). So clearly it's not an American chest size (at least not for a bra intended to be worn by a human), and therefore it's not an American cup size either.

Clearly you didn't know that some countries measure bras in inches and some in centimetres, yet you guessed anyway.

And because you couldn't just leave alone, and had to come back and contribute nothing to a thread that was already done and dusted, you've been made to look like an idiot twice. Good job.
>>
>>329542
You sound so masculine arguing about bra sizes
>>
>>329545
It's not an argument when one party is just wrong. Don't take pride in not knowing things.
>>
>>329545
It sounds more masculine to know what you're talking about rather than spouting random bullshit and treating it as fact.
>>
>>329542
>You literally told OP complete bullshit and said it was fact.
so did you, i could have pulled an image like >>329510 out of my ass if i felt like it, besides cup sizes vary between brands so a g cup on one brand might be an e on another
>a person with a ribcage NINETY-FIVE INCHES AROUND
wtf does that have to do with cup size?
>you guessed anyway
so did you, see >>329527
>you fucked up
>you've been made to look like an idiot twice
lel, look at the little boy thinking he knows so much about bras
>>
>>329700
Cup size is different in different countries, and means something different in countries that measure chest size in centimetres than it does in countries that measure chest size in inches.

It's better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to speak up and remove all doubt.
>>
This is so boring and pointless, I love it
>>
>>329780
My popcorn is plentiful, I could be here a little longer. This is why Hitler died for our sins
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.