[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys have any experience with this"usually ships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: wp_ss_20170609_0021.png (20KB, 720x89px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170609_0021.png
20KB, 720x89px
do you guys have any experience with this"usually ships 1 to 2 months? amazon thing?
does it really takes 2 fucking months to ship? or is it a meme?
>>
>>329141

What did you order? and no it's not a meme
>>
>>329142
gayming pee cee
>>
>>329141
I ordered something like that and it took 4 months. It was a $0.40 toy from china that took like 3 ships and then a truck

its for real
>>
>>329178
>pays 1k hamburger dollars for a gayming pc
>its gonna take 2 fucking month
why even sell it? whats even the point of selling 1k pee cee and deliver it in 2 months?
>>
>>329265
indeed, one would make one faster and probably cheaper by ordering the parts separated and then assembling it
>>329141
break down the parts list op, and order them one by one. assembly is easy, just follow the instruction on the motherboard manual, the rest is just like a big lego set
>>
>>329330
from where do i get the wires? do they come with the parts? and the usbs slots?
>>
>>329141
When you buy shit from let's say Philippines, then yes, it takes 60 Earth rotations around it's axis for it to be delivered to you
>>
>>329141
chinese seller with free shipping?
that shit gets put on a cargo boat as filler
actual transit time by sea is about 2 weeks to US west coast
+overhead for queuing at Chinese port and domestic processing/delivery from the US port
>>
>>329466
very interesting anon, the pc is a cyberpower gaymen tower so no idea where they are made , its sold by amazon and cyberpower no 3rd parties as far as im aware of
>>
>>329356
>wires
the power input and output wires should come with the psu, you might want to buy some sata data cables (one or two should come with the motherboard). the monitor power and data inputs should come with the screen itself
>the usbs slots
the back panel usb slots are soldered to the motherboard, if you mean the front usb slots those should come with your case of choice
so besides a couple of sata data cables, if you have more than one disk drive, there shouldnt be any need for more cables
gl
>>
>>329831
sounds good anon if i lost my sanity before a month ill cancel order and build one myself, thanks for the help
>>
>>329838
>a month ill cancel order
im not entirely sure on what amazon deal is on those 1 to 2 months shipping, but they might not let you cancel the order if the item is already in transit (shipped).
if you do decide to go the assemble-it-yourself route and are somewhat unsure on what to get or how to assemble stuff once it arrives just make a new thread here, people will chime in and help
gl
>>
>>329865
it wont ship until they have it on stock, so it will take 1 - 2 for them to get it on stock then they send it to you.
i ordered it the other day and they havent take the money from me yet
>>
>>329868

So now's your chance to cancel.

Price up the parts and as soon as you can order all of them cancel your PC order and order the separate parts.

Trust me, building a PC is easy. Read the book that comes with the mobo for specifics like RAM positioning and pcie slot for graphics card. New cpu heat sinks usually come with thermal paste supplied, it's normally okay but you can get better paste if you really want to (does this PC have stock cooling or something more exotic?). Make sure you don't forget to take precautions against static; build it on a table not the carpet, don't just maul the boards, get an anti-static strap if you're not sure about it.

As >>329865 said, you can get lots of help here.

Good luck on your mission if you choose to accept it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 712x685px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 712x685px
>>329893
let go full homo for a sec but this is why i love this place so much people willing to help others, it keeps amazing me
and for the exotic parts theres only (closed meme liquid cooler and the free win10)
the only thing im most scared of are the cheap wires and this chinese thing
>pic telated
i dont even know what that is but it scares me
>>
>>329265
makes for a pretty good scam, never buy Chinese on Amazon
>>
>>329907
>this chinese thing
almost all stuff is made in china nowadays, that doesnt automatically make it a bad product, its just that most bad products are made in china
>pic related
>gtx 1070 armor 8g oc
that appear to be
>https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127951
the graphic card, a pretty decent one (a cheaper alternative/equivalent model would be https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500400 could save you a few bucks to spend on something else)
>cheap wires
just make sure you get a good power supply unit, which equates to decent brand, good amperage rating on the +12v rail (single rail if possible) and you wont have to worry about any wires (decent psus have decent cabling. data cables are not relevant since everything is digital it either works or it doesnt in which case you can demand you money back for a bad data cable)

copying the parts list of the prebuilt you wanted is a good way to start looking for the parts to assemble it yourself, that way you wont have to bother looking up about motherboard model/features, processor socket types, ddr versions and whatnot. compare the total price of hand picking the same parts yourself and assembling it at home with what you are paying for the prebuilt and see if you still think its worth to keep the current order up
gl
>>
>>330035
anon you have convinced me to build a pc , could you help me in this other thread that ive made? thank you so much anon
>>330039
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.