[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where I can download the entirety of Armored Trooper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: votoms.jpg (60KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
votoms.jpg
60KB, 216x300px
Anyone know where I can download the entirety of Armored Trooper Votoms and it's OVAs in English?
It's harder to find than I thought, but maybe I've lost my pirating touch.

I also had no idea how many OVAs there were, but I'm not sure how many of them are good/important.
>>
Are you talking about English dubbed or English subs?
>>
>>328110
Subs. I tend to assume anime that old and obscure don't have dubs, and if they do they're terrible.
>>
>>328113
Ok. As fas as I'm aware VOTOMS isn't licensed on its entirety.
VOTOMS wasn't easy to find. I got the series, Shining Heresy and Big Battle from Animebytes, one of the OVAs (roots of ambition) from Nyaa and Pailsen Files from a (now defunct) FTP server.
I've only watched the TV series, Pailsen Files and Roots of Ambition. The TV series and Roots are fantastic; Pailsen Files wasn't as good but still a good watch.
Check the new Nyaa (https://nyaa.si/); if the VOTOMS torrents available there are dead I can make a torrent for the TV series and seed it from my computer, but I have third world internet so it can take a while for you to download it.
>>
>>328118
Forgot to add, the TV series is the main story and the first one to be animated so you should definitively start for that one. Even when a bunch of the OVAs are prequels, they early spoil some of the late TV events so they can ruin the experience, and the other OVAs are sequels.
>>
>>328118
>>328120
I appreciate the info. Don't worry about going out of the way to make a torrent yourself, if those don't work I've worked out a couple other means to I can try before putting anyone else out.
>>
>>328122
Ok. Good luck on your hunt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.