[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me with buying parts for a gaming desktop. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pt1.png (146KB, 1330x816px) Image search: [Google]
pt1.png
146KB, 1330x816px
Can someone help me with buying parts for a gaming desktop. This is what I have so far. Am I forgetting anything?
>>
File: pt2.png (145KB, 1218x827px) Image search: [Google]
pt2.png
145KB, 1218x827px
Could I do better and save money? Will put 25$ into someone's paypal for help.
>>
I'll help you out if you help me out.

Using Firefox? Go to the page with all your parts and hit Shift+F2 and type "screenshot --fullpage" without quotes.
>>
>>327167
1) Use PCPartPicker: it lets us browse your selections easier, it finds you the best deals, and it tells you if stuff is compatible or not
2) You don't need that power supply unless you're plannning on installing a PCIe x16 arc welder
3) You've selected a Freesync monitor and an Nvidia GPU. You won't get g-sync without a g-sync monitor, and you won't get Freesync without an AMD GPU.
>>
Also, what's your budget and plan to do in gaming? I can tell you now you can certainly save some money.
>>
>>327167
Kaby Lake i7 is $20 more, and totally worth it if you're overclocking. If you're not, K-processors are a waste of money.
>>
>>327189
If you want to only game with no other programs open and also want your computer to double as an overpowered space heater, sure.
>>
>>327167
Your build includes a hard disk, so you can drop the SSD and add an Optane card. Save $100, same performance, no running out of space.
>>
>>327190
Did you actually look at OP's build? It already has a water cooler and a 91W i7 6700K.

I'm inclined to think you didn't.
>>
>>327192
delid this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.