[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a password for gmail? I know when it was made,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1111.png (94KB, 579x210px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
94KB, 579x210px
How can I get a password for gmail? I know when it was made, i know answer to one security question but it isn't enough. Do you know any programs that could work or anything like that?
>>
>>326576
Are you being a bad boy, OP?
>>
>>326585
Actually no, this is my friends' old mail and we are trying to recover it. The problem is that it has old phone number so we cant recover it that way, and he has no idea what the password is
>>
>>326576
what else does it ask?
>>
>>326587
well contct gmail support but I guess the account is gone
Tell him to create a new account, memorize/write down the pass and update phone number when changing it
>>
>>326587
No, there's no program that'll do that. If you have no recovery e-mail set, not enough answered security questions, nor the phone you had, you're basically locked out. Did he reuse a password for Gmail or perhaps use the "remember my password" feature on a device he has access to?
>>
>>326591
>use the "remember my password" feature on a device he has access to?
And I don't mean for Google, obviously.
>>
>>326591
Well when we try to recover it, it goes this way:

>click forgot my password
>what is the last password you remember?
Has no idea, skip
>Asking for phone number
He changed it, skip
>Security question
Knows that, answers it
>Asking for mail so we can put 6-digit code
Puts current email
>6-digit code arrives
Types it

And then it says they dont have enough information
>>
>>326593
who has the phone number? begging him/her might work
IIRC secuirty question only works if you never entered and alt email or phone number which you did
>>
>>326593
I'd give up if I were you, unfortunately. You could _try_ to contact support, but I'm sure they're very strict about accounts and who gets to access them... Being Google and all that.

I mean, I suppose you also could try to get it from whomever has the number.
>>
>https://productforums.google.com/d/topic/gmail/lmaWyl5DjyU
>>
>>326597
He's done all he could from that. But there's not enough info.
>>
>>326594
it's his old number, it doesnt exist anymore
>>
is there any way to just hack it or something
>>
>>326837

No.
>>
>>326829
not the same guy, but i think he meant for you to call the phone number in the hopes that someone else has started using the number. and then ask this hopefully-english-speaking stranger to let you use their number, then have them call you and read it out to you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.