[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a *good* website where you can find long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: plumbus.mp3.jpg (365KB, 1372x914px) Image search: [Google]
plumbus.mp3.jpg
365KB, 1372x914px
I'm looking for a *good* website where you can find long time internet friends.
I've searched alot and sadly enough, the best ones I found were subreddits like r4r, but those are filled with really boring, bland people/ghosts etc.
I'm looking for some more sites that work similar to those subreddits so I can have a higher chance to find someone who fits me
>>
>>325553
what's the problem with you finding friends bro
>>
???

Find friends the same way you do in real life? (lol)
Find forums/boards/subreddits/chatrooms/bbs related to what you like.
>>
>>325554
Since I was 13 all my decent friends were met over internet and were always 3-10 years older than me or I was somewhat "training" school mates over time to pick up some of my interests, get my sense of humour etc. so I could hold conversations and have fun interacting with them. Now I've finished HS and have at least 4 months until uni and all my internet friends have moved on with their lives (family, work etc.).
I've got 0 friends and all the people I run into are a mix of depression, blandness, lack of motivation and ambition etc.
Looking for a first long time friend who can put up some back-and-forth, hold deep conversations and get me hooked on whatever he's doing while sharing a decent amount of similarities to get things started.
I need a huge sample size, that's why I'm looking for more sites. Could be some PC gamer forum or whatever would work
>>
>>325574
Seek help for your npd. Doesn't seem like your a very interesting person yourself if you have to rely on others to get you into things.
>>
IRC is the answer, also lurk /g/ for a thread on IRC and look at his guide as it is the best, is Saturday and should come any time this day
>>
>>325578
You don't get my point, I've got tons of interests and I always end up stuck at the giving end until the conversation dies
>>
Forums on your interest.
>>
>>325581
that was'n't me responding, he just wanted to be negative for no reason
>>
>>325574
>all the people I run into are a mix of depression, blandness, lack of motivation and ambition etc.
>"training people into your interests"
1. seek help
2. find an interesting discord / IRC group
>>
>>325610
Please direct me anyhow instead of throwing general statement about IRC
>>
You should probably find some IRC channels instead of websites. /g/ has a guide on setting up IRC on the installgentoo wiki.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.