[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for good 2deep4u anime. I have seen the clasics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: End of Eva.jpg (159KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
End of Eva.jpg
159KB, 1024x952px
I'm looking for good 2deep4u anime. I have seen the clasics like Eva, Utena and Lain, in fact I've seen everything by ABe/Ueda, Satoshi Kon, Hideaki Anno, Kunihiko Ikuhara and Mamoru Oshii. So I'm looking for other enime that makee you confused and then give you that great feeling when you finally get it.
>>
>>317477
mind game, belladona, tatami, tenshi no tamago
>>
>>317477
The Aquarion trilogy and Angel's Egg.
>>
>>317511
Whoops, did not see Oshii in in your text. Lets just say that if you watch Aquarion truth is like a doughnut.
>>
>>317487
Seen all of those. Tatami and Mind Game don't really fit what I'm looking for.
>>317511
Loved Angel's Egg, but haven't seen Aquarion, thanks.
>>
So which of the manga did you read and enjoy since your previous thread?
>>
>>317666
Narutaru and Homunculus.
>>
File: best mech.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
best mech.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>317608
>but haven't seen Aquarion, thanks.
No problem, it's a 78 episode trip, but competely worth it. Pic very related.
>>
>>317477
Casshern Sins
>>
Cat Soup
>>
Cat shit one
>>
File: Leda.png (185KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
Leda.png
185KB, 640x363px
>>317873
>>317874
>>317875
Thanks, but I've seen those. Especially loved Casshern Sins.
>>
File: tv_mindfuck.jpg (458KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tv_mindfuck.jpg
458KB, 960x1440px
>>317895
it seems you have seen most of mindfuck anime series have you tried looking at a different media like books or movies?
>>
File: et1.jpg (149KB, 800x1484px) Image search: [Google]
et1.jpg
149KB, 800x1484px
>>317477
Welp OP my favorite anime similar to this is called Boku No Pico
>>
Does "Death Parade" and "Terror in resonance" count as 2deep4u?
>>
Hell Target and Nobunaga The Fool.
>>
>>317916
I have, mainly books since I'm not that much of a fan of live-action. Though I've seen almost all the ones on that chart.
>>
Mawaru Penguindrum

SEIZON
E
N
Y
A
K
U
>>
>>318116
I mentioned in the OP I've seen it.
>>317932
I don't think so, but I dropped both anyways.
>>
Does Midori-ko count ?
>>
File: 1489062025895.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489062025895.png
137KB, 500x500px
>>317477
I have a somewhat opposite request, I want something relatively dumb but fast paced and with pretty visuals. Dont really care about the genre.
Can someone help me out? This season is pretty meh and shows on my backlog don't really meet the criteria.
>>
>>318178
Not exactly I think, it's more avant garde in terms of visuals but I did like it a lot.
>>
>>317477
Space Runaway Ideon
>>
>>318206
I've been watching this for half a year. I do want to watch it because of its influence but it is really generic, boring, repetetive and ugly.
>>
>>317477
Ergo Proxy
>>
>>318182
flcl, gurren lagann, dead leaves, kill la kill, panty & stocking, nichijou, anikuri 15, genius party 1&2, ping pong the animation
>>
>>318210
>but it is really generic, boring, repetetive and ugly.
Unless you've consumed the entire sci-fi anime genre how is that possible? Ideon is fantastic.
>>
Armitage III and Boogiepop Phantom
>>
>>318407
Thanks, but seen these.
>>318387
I have seen, read and played quite a bit. I'm about 16 eps in and that's how it's come off so far.
>>
Psycho Pass 1 & 2 (both absolutely), because in
>1) "individuals" are able to borrow "that particular body" = absolute democracy of judgment
>2) the weakness of the absolute democracy + the absolute opponent appears

In Psycho Pass I didn't like any of the scenes with random quotations of Western philosophers. I especially hated the moment where Weber was quoted where the whole situation was all about thematic approach. Just No. Please Shave your pseudo intellectual neckbears, honestly.

I had heard about Psycho Pass anime and that's why I watched it. I loved it. The continuum with 1) and 2) were the most intriguing and really challenged my personal wits with the main characters.
>>
>>318519
Watched it, but didn't really like it.
>>
>>317842
Ryuko who?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.