[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me some good manga or anime about shrine gods, spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: temple.jpg (239KB, 695x346px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
239KB, 695x346px
Recommend me some good manga or anime about shrine gods, spirits and deities. Old and new. Can be shonen or seinen, may have action, drama, ecchi, comedy, romance. Horror is ok but not necessary.
>>
>>315924
You'd get better advice from /a/, they latch on to these kinds of questions pretty quick. Sorry if that's not very substantial, I just can't think of any off the top of my head. It's been a while.
>>
>>315924
Noragami
Kamisama Kiss
Inu x Boku SS
>>
>>315944
>telling someone to make a recommendation thread on /a/

Are you dense?
>>
>>315924

Yozakura Quartet
Tsugumomo

You might also be interested in Touhou and all the many spinoff and fan works there are for it, if you aren't already a fan.
>>
>>315969

Oh, by the way, if you decide to watch the anime of Yozakura Quartet, watch the Tatsunoko adaption.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/18497/Yozakura_Quartet__Hana_no_Uta
And then Hoshi no Umi and Tsuki ni Naku.

>>315944

Requests go on /wsr/, silly anon. OP made the correct decision to post here.
>>
Uchouten Kazoku (currently airing)
Bakemonogatari
Mushishi
Mononoke
Kyousogiga
Natsume Yuujinchou
>>
Op here. Thank you kind anons. I guess I'll be busy with these ones for awhile.
>>
Tsugumomo
One of the best ecchi series out there
Art is good the whole way through but the story is a little lacking early on especially compared to how good it gets later
It's currently at chapter 98
>>
>>315924
I liked Dark Myth and Brave Raideen. Ghost Hunt is also top tier stuff.
>>
Op here. Thanks again, good anons.
>>
>>316217
>Ghost Hunt is also top tier stuff.

Thank you kind Anon for this one. I especially liked the professional conflict between the experts. That was funny. Made me also wonder what kind of situations there might have been between various schools of paranormal studies in real life. Made me chuckle when thinking of that. Made me also want to join in such a situation, just to be a chuckling fly on a wall.

Also the aspect of perfectly natural explanation gets points from me. I am really not an /x/ person, and it's nice to watch a show where /x/ issues are also dealt with some common sense included.

>>315969
>>316209
>Tsugumomo

Funny as fuck manga. The anime seems to be not that ecchi, however I suddenly think it's now a good thing. Ecchi to me is nice when it has a proper role to play in a story.

>>315998
>Natsume Yuujinchou

Very interesting, otherworldly setting in otherwise normal environment. I especially like the serenity of the manga.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.