[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to watch a funny anime with a lot of cool characters and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: One-punch-man.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
One-punch-man.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
I want to watch a funny anime with a lot of cool characters and some decent action. recommend me something please. i want it to be something thats been really well received in the public because I'm still somewhat new to anime.
>>
>>314835
Love Live! School Idol Project
>>
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fits the requirements. It's campy as hell though, so if that's not your thing you might not enjoy it.

Else you might like Black Lagoon. It's got a decent English dub too, and if you're still new that might be more your speed than watching subs.
>>
Trigun
Mob Psycho 100
Gurren Lagann
You probably know already about Cowboy Bebop, but if for some weird reason you do not, well there you go. Not comedic per se, but some of the episodes are lighter and have quite a bit of humor.
Samurai Champloo does this as well with a bit more comedy, same director.
>>
Kill la Kill, once you get 4 episodes in you will really love to watch the rest of the series.

I initially dropped it after 2-3 episodes but picked it back up, just sat on the sofa loving every minute of it.
>>
File: 1494329189666.jpg (31KB, 329x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494329189666.jpg
31KB, 329x426px
>>314841
I love you, I seriously do.
>>
>>314835
FLCL. 6 episodes of perfection.
If you're not yet attuned to wacky anime humor it might be a bit much all at once, but give it a shot anyway.
>>
>>314835
Shokugeki No Soma
Mob 100
Angels Beats
Yona of the Dawn
Konosuba
Overlord
Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda
Rage of Bahamut:Genesis
Desert Punk
>>
>>314835
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

> lots of cool characters

So many cool characters you will fucking lose track holy shit!

> some decent action

These niggas have intergalactic space battles that last for days!

> well received in public

Critically acclaimed masterpiece that puts movies like star wars to shame!

Jk, just watch cowboy bebop, it's chill and it has all your asking for in excess
>>
>>315098
Trigun fits perfectly.
>>
Shimoneta, a world where the idea of dirty jokes doesn't exist, really funny but really adult
>>
read yanki-kun to megane-chan
>>
I really like to watch "Kuromajo-san ga Touru!!" eating chips and drinking cola on the celebration days like my birthday or New Year. It's a very kind anime and I'm happy when I watch it. There are ~60 episodes, 7mins per 1ep. Good luck!
>>
>>315639
Nah I wouldn't call "Shimoneta" adult.
Any middle school kid could watch it and understand it.
It's just about censorship... and the need for perverted things.
>>
File: Gundam Guide.jpg (3MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Guide.jpg
3MB, 2800x3402px
>>314835
A lot of early gundam has that.
>>
Try Mob Psycho 100. Made by the same creator of One Punch Man. Amazing animation but its not a straight up parody like OPM so its a little more serious but still funny.
>>
Boku no hero academy
>>
>>314835
I dunno what you find funny. Ben-to is pretty famous I think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.