[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been following the drama with the two Nyaa replacements,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1493740548175.jpg (45KB, 590x407px) Image search: [Google]
1493740548175.jpg
45KB, 590x407px
I have been following the drama with the two Nyaa replacements, and I have a bunch of questions about some of the stuff happening.
A lot of people seemed really pissed at "the cartel"? What is the cartel and why are they such a problem?
Who is Daiz and why does everyone have a problem with him?
Who is herkz and why does everyone have a problem with him?
I genuinely confused with why people are pissed off at these people.
I hope somebody can answer my questions.
>>
>>313991
The primary reason everyone has a problem with Daiz at the moment is that 18 months ago he pressured everyone into using only Nyaa, because there was no way it would just shut down one day with no notice and no reason.
>>
File: daiz.png (183KB, 400x1973px) Image search: [Google]
daiz.png
183KB, 400x1973px
>>313991
Daiz is a living meme. The lesson to learn from his example is to never become a tripfag.
>>
>>313991
OP there is way too much autism involved in this, trust me when I say you are better off not knowing
>>
>>314003
How much of this bullshit? Some of these seem legit, but some of those are obviously bullshit.
>>
I think Diaz was the owner/head admin at nyaa, don't quote me though. Then herkz was a mod at nyaa and I think the leader kg commie subs, aka the meme cartel
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.