[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I changed the email my Facebook account was attached to and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: help.png (8KB, 452x158px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
8KB, 452x158px
I changed the email my Facebook account was attached to and it won't let me log in because it says I need to "confirm" the new email address through a link sent by email. The problem is, I'm not receiving any emails from Facebook. They're not being sent to any junk folder, they are not being filtered, and they are not being blocked by an ISP. Facebook is just not sending the emails and it's driving me up the wall. Does anyone have any idea what I could do? I already tried confirming my account with my mobile phone number but Facebook won't let me because it thinks it's already attached to a different account, when the number is actually attached to the account I'm trying to log into. Does anyone have a workaround or a solution?
>>
>>312180
Sometimes the email takes days or even weeks until you see it in your inbox.
>>
File: read the FAQ dipshit.jpg (44KB, 383x270px) Image search: [Google]
read the FAQ dipshit.jpg
44KB, 383x270px
>>312180
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a page you could go to on their site, or even a way to contact them by say, email?
Stupid, lazy fucker.
>>
>>312194
Listen here, you drooling mongoloid. I've looked at the FAQ and it's useless, and if there's a way to contact Facebook support in a way other than their shitty community help forum, I'd love to know about it.
>>
>>312202
lel, OP's a power user. Did you check if the e-mail arrived in the old inbox and the new? Not a fb user, just active wizard.
>>
>>312180
Just log in with your old email.
>>
>>312247
The email did not arrive in either email inbox.

>>312294
It's the same story with the old email. I tried to reset the password on the old email and none of the Facebook emails arrived. That's why I switched email accounts in the first place.
>>
>>312322
Wait, you can't access the email and you don't know your own password?

Is there anything at all that distinguishes "your" account from my account?
>>
>>312180

>having a facebook

Why?
>>
>>312334
I tried to reset the password of the Facebook account while it was still bound to the other email address.*
I know the password. But Facebook still doesn't let me log in until I click their email verification link.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.