[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an anime discussion community that has a requirement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Is there an anime discussion community that has a requirement of say, 300-500+ anime series watched to participate? Or, more realistically, is there an anime discussion community where the participants are mostly people who have watched a lot of anime series?
>>
>>311959
>a requirement of 300-500+
Outside of a streaming site that tracks how many series a user watches, how would anyone be able to enforce it?
>>
>>311961
The most realistic way of enforcing it is if the community was based on an anime tracking website like myanimelist, anime-planet or hummingbird. To join, the user must have x anime entries in their anime list. Of course this is easy to fake by adding a bunch of series without watching them, but very few people would bother doing that. This is how I expect it to be enforced if this kind of community exists at all.

Alternatively, it could be enforced by moderation. This wouldn't stop anyone from participating, but it would stop people from acting in a certain way. The end result is approximately the same for me, not ideal but acceptable.

I'm mostly expecting an answer to the 2nd question rather than the 1st, because it is indeed unlikely.
>>
>>311959
>Is there an anime site where you are required to have killed most of your brain cells watching literal shit?
Why would you want this? Once you've watched over 150 anime, you have certifiably lost your ability to filter low quality trash. Who the hell would put any value in discussion coming from that?
>>
>>311988
One of the benefits would be talking to people who don't feel qualified to make generalizations about the anime medium after having watched only a very limited portion of it.
>>
yes

https://www.animenation.com

One of the oldest online anime communities of all time. Used to be an anime online marketplace but the marketplace component died after a very long struggle about 3 years ago. The forums is all that's left.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.