[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would taking 1000mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and combining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Would taking 1000mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and combining it with alcohol result in death? I'm writing a novel and want the details to be as accurate as possible.
>>
Well the LD50 is 500mg/kg in rats.
Typpically the bigger animals are the less mg/kg is needed for a deadly dose and when they are non- rodents they are more sensitive towards substances too.
That trend is shown in that for dogs on the other hand the LD50 is just ~25mg/kg.
To kill a 70kg human in HALF of all cases the LD/50 must be <15mg/kg.
The other than with paracetamol the alcohol is largely irrelevant with this, it will "only" hinder eleminating the substance from the body, meaning its full dose will last longer.
It surely CAN bring you on the edge of death and definitely into the emergency room at your hospital, but you cannot guarantee it.
->1000mg is too little
The character will be high as BALLS though, holy shit, 200+mg are said to be enough to induce hallucinations...
>>
>>311599
Ok, I'll try writing 2000mg then, bearing in mind the character in question is 5 foot and around 100lbs - surely that will lower the required lethal dose?
>>
>>311611

With 45kg and 2000mg the Ld50 for humans would have to be <44 mg/kg
Sounds plausible deadly.I think no reader will doubt the deadly effect of that much of such a potent psychoactive substance.
>>
>>311578
Everytime I feel suicidal, I drink till I pass out
>>
>>311644
Yeah, then you wake up the next day feeling like shit and wondering why you didn't have the guts to end it properly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.