[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother of god, how do I stop this? I've been trying to post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: UnnamedWebsite.png (35KB, 504x289px) Image search: [Google]
UnnamedWebsite.png
35KB, 504x289px
Mother of god, how do I stop this? I've been trying to post on a website which shall rename nameless in my own interest, and I keep getting this fucking error. Here's how it goes:

>Go to site
>Type up post
>Hit "Post" button
>Browser won't load captcha on that page, so I go to a separate page to solve.
>Solve captcha
>Return to post
>Press "Post" again
>This fucking error message.
AFAIK, the captcha problem and the message are related, because I started seeing the two together at the exact same time. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I've tried restarting my machine, using numerous different browsers, including TOR, turning off my fucking firewall, and probably more shit that I can't remember. What the shit do I do, /wsr/?
>>
>>311409
disable adblocker

also posting server for that particular site might be down atm
>>
>>311435
You don't mean Google adblocker, do you? I've been having this problem for months, and not just on Chrome. Of course, there's the possibility that I'm an idiot, and I'm misinterpreting what you're telling me entirely.
>>
>>311409
Do you use NoScript or disable scripts in some other fashion? Also, depending on the website, blocking cookies can prevent you from being able to post.

In any case, without knowing the site none of us can check whether posting in general is broken there.
>>
>>311452
I don't use anything, beyond AVG and adblock. I'll look into the cookies problem, but I've had bad experiences on 4chan whenever I try to mention cripplechin. I'm fairly certain that posting still works there, since I can post from my phone.
Up to this point, I've been writing up my posts on my computer, then mailing them to my phone, copying them, pasting them, and posting from there, but it's such a fucking hassle.
>>
Open the Chrome Developer console, go to the network tab, try to post and tell us what happens.
>>
>>311452
Yeah, just went through my chrome settings, and everything's pretty default.

>>311465
Checking this out.

Thanks for the help, by the way, guys. This is the farthest I've gotten so far, since I'm about as technologically knowledgeable as the average 90 year old with alzheimers.
>>
>>311409
sounds like you might have cross site scripting or 3rd party cookies or whatever blocked
try disabling your adblocker, turning off your antivirus, checking the privacy settings in your browser, etc
>>
This is weird. When I load up the page, I get a bunch of errors that all look roughly like this:

22:36:57.240 38078.html:1 GET https:// media.cripplechin .net/ file_store/ thumb/ d5c896e6ed 15e2645141 457c5de5da004b fb3f3b1190b30f0bada11 aad4523e6 .png 404 (Not Found)

In addition, there's a few other things when I turn on "verbose" as a filter, which really don't look pertinent.
Added spaces, replaced site name because spam filter.

>>311470
I've been looking into these things, and since I have this problem on all browsers, not just chrome, that it's a software problem. Probably something to do with my antivirus or local data settings. Thing is, I've tried turning just about everything in my antivirus off, but it doesn't do anything for the situation.
>>
Okay, so I just turned off all of my antivirus shit, and tried posting. This time, I actually got two messages when I pressed the post button. I have no idea what they mean.

main.js:517 OPTIONS https://sys.cripplechin.net/post.php net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

main.js:1146 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
at Object.error (main.js:1146)
at c (main.js:288)
at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (main.js:291)
at i (main.js:479)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (main.js:516)
>>
File: YouAreDeath.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreDeath.png
291KB, 691x576px
Okay, I'm going to get some sleep, and check the thread in the morning. Thanks to everyone who's tried to help so far.
>>
>>311409
There was a thread about this somewhere, but I can't find it.
It's a browser specific error though. Try a different Browser.
If where the thread was comes to me, I'll tell you the config switch you can try turning.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.