[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help me with my japanese homework? I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 113.jpg (246KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
246KB, 642x700px
Can anyone help me with my japanese homework? I'm trying to say the teacher is teaching the student about music.Many thnxs
>>
>>309635
>先生は音楽を教えています
>Sensei wa ongaku wo oshiteimasu
>The teacher is teaching music
Something like this?
>>
>>309649
thanks man also do you know the verb to spill something.
>>
>>309710
>零す
>kobosu
You're welcome.
>>
>>309728
sorry to bother you again but how would you say
this man does not like sweet deserts?
>>
>>309731
この男は甘いデザートが嫌いです
>>
>>309635
>先生は学生達に音楽を教えているんから、イマームはこの不信者の先生を殺してしまいました。
>>
>>309733
thank you so much and one last thing, if anyone can help me translate this paragraph that would be greatly appreciated.

>This family is going on a vacation to disneyland. The children are excited to go. This is thier first time going to disneyland. the brother wants to go on the rides and the sister wants to sightsee in the parks the grandma does not want to stay in the sun. She hates hot weather. The granpa is different. He loves hot weather. The mother is happy for her children. She is very caring and gentle.The father is not happy about paying for the trip. He is very cheap
>>
>>309737

この家族がディズニーランドに旅行する。子供達がわくわくしてる。はじめてディズニーランドに行くから。お兄さんが乗り物に乗りたい、妹さんが公園で観光したい、そしてお祖母さんが太陽の下にいたくない。お祖母さんは厚い天気のが大嫌い。お祖父さんが違う。お祖父さんは厚い天気のが大好き。お母さんが子供の為に嬉しい。お母さんは甘いとやさしい。お父さんが旅行を払うことに怒てる。お父さんはとてもケチやろう。
>>
>>309765
Thank you so much
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.