[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone has Crunchyroll's/Mangastream's translation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Anyone has Crunchyroll's/Mangastream's translation of the full AoT chapters up to 90?

All I've been able to find is shitty translations and I don't have a credit card for the free trial
>>
>>309525
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shingeki-no-Kyojin
>>
>>309640
>http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shingeki-no-Kyojin
Kissmanga's translations are shit, but thanks for the try
>>
>>309525
there's a complete collection of both CR and Kodansha's HD volume rips of AoT on Madokami
and before you ask. you can google on how to access Madokami, there's even a YT video about it
>>
>>309957
Gee thanks. That fixes that.
>>
File: Boy_thinker.jpg (26KB, 341x250px) Image search: [Google]
Boy_thinker.jpg
26KB, 341x250px
>>309935
how do you know if they are shit or not if you don't know japanese? What if the ones you think are good are just over the top interpretations of quotes that the characters aren't actually saying?
>>
>>309983
Well there was that bit where there was an N2 verb-ending at the end of a chapter, they'd never encountered it before, guessed, negated it by mistake, and ruined both the meaning and tone of the conclusion of the chapter, and then when gg did the line right in the animu there was a shitstorm of unprecedented proportions.

So I guess there's that.
>>
>>309983
Poor structural phrasing, information that's wrong and has to be edited after a new chapter contradicts it, etc etc...

Just look at 93. Not even talking about the son Zeke doesn't have (already confirmed) that shitty translations granted him. Just the structural phrasing of the first page.

It's clearly scanlation, while cr and mangastream do human-influenced translations.

On top of all that, CR and Mangastream's translations are pretty spot on with Kodansha's official translations, sometime word for word., while everything else is crock of shit.

Any more stupid dumbass questions?
>>
>>309993
???

Explain, what was that event?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.