[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other animes featuring a magical girl qhen she gets older?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: okusama_wa_mahou_shoujo_6410.jpg (86KB, 350x492px) Image search: [Google]
okusama_wa_mahou_shoujo_6410.jpg
86KB, 350x492px
Any other animes featuring a magical girl qhen she gets older? (Magical MILF maybe?)
>>
>>309240
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. With every season the main girls get older. I think the oldest they get before switching out the cast in season 4 is, like, 15, though.
>>
>>309274
Too bad, a 20something magical girl could be interesting
>>
>>309240
>>309295
An over-the-hill magical girl would be absolutely hilarious.

Sadly, I'm aware of no such beast, outside of some failed cosplay attempts.
>>
>>309298
Maybe not over the hill but rather MILFy
>>
File: 1Xy5VPi.jpg (236KB, 1606x855px) Image search: [Google]
1Xy5VPi.jpg
236KB, 1606x855px
>>309295
BIG NANOHA SPOILERS AHEAD:

They're in their 20s and working in the military (Fate) police (Nanoha) in the magical world thing in StrikerS (season 3).

But yeah, in season 4 and 5, the focus changes to their daughteru and one of her daughteru's friends respectively. But they use this kind of magic introduced in StrikerS that makes them look older when on magical girl mode.

But yeah, start with season 1. Season 1 is great, and season 2 (A's) is just amazing.
>>
File: 1477361728176.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477361728176.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>309305
By the way, you can skip the first two seasons if you watch the movies. I'd still watch the shows and then the movies though. Not because the movies aren't good enough. They're superb. Specially the animation. But I still believe the shows stand tall on their own.

Also, the fourth and fifth seasons (which are more a spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff - first it was a game called Triangle Hearts that had 2 sequels, then the third sequel was adapted to anime, then Nanoha was a spinoff of the third game and had itself 3 seasons, then ViVid was a spinoff of StrikerS, and then Vivid Strike was a spinoff of Vivid) are more like martial arts show, similar to the martial arts tournament sections of Dragon Ball.

Vivid Strike got kinda famous/infamous around here for webm related while it aired.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.