[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could some nice anon-sama invite me to animebytes [spoiler]d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: wwwwww.jpg (58KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwww.jpg
58KB, 1200x674px
Could some nice anon-sama invite me to animebytes
[spoiler][email protected][/spoiler]
A good anon sent me one but a can't find it anywhere Please sent me one :((
>>
Invite me instead and I'll invite you to Jpopsuki or Bakabt (when invites are out) :^)

>tfw I made the mistake of giving invites on /a/ and got banned
>>
>>309159
If i could i'd do it but that's why i'm asking for another one an anon sent me one before but i cannot find it anywhere on me email D:
>>
Where am I supposed to download anime now that bakabt is private and nyaa is dead?
>>
>>309611
maybe its a sign you should stop watching anime.
>>
File: shiraishi.gif (779KB, 526x301px) Image search: [Google]
shiraishi.gif
779KB, 526x301px
>>309159
Bumping and shamelessly requesting an inv too :c
>>
>>309667
Forgot to throw in the email [email protected]
>>
>>309159
The AB Staff send a notice about stop giving invites in public just after nyaa went down, since a lot of idiots were giving invites like candies. Now you, and the person you invited will be banned forever if they realize you didn't invite them through a "legal" way.

Your only hope now is to wait for them to open the registration. Although, honestly speaking, it would take a while, even more after the nyaa fiasco.
>>
Sorry OP and everyone else. Learn to suck dick on IRC and discord or leave your house and make some real life friends.
>>
>>309161
Your IP is probably banned from AB now isn't it?
>>
File: file.png (46KB, 949x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46KB, 949x542px
>>309680
Just a harsh punishment. Tried to go to the IRC to worm my way out and get unbanned but they didn't let me.
>>
What is the purpose of belonging to this group other than to say you belong to it and act like an elitist prick? There is nothing they offer I can't find elsewhere.
>>
>>309673
Or to rely on them being as shit at detecting this masterwork of subterfuge as they were at looking after 500MB of personal data given to them in confidence.
>>
>>309724
>There is nothing they offer I can't find elsewhere.
Correct. What more, people will more and more resort to streams, which will cause
1) streaming services getting better and better, because increasing user base
2) exclusive clubs getting more and more unnecessary and obsolete, because who cares
>>
File: AHAHAHA.png (17KB, 600x138px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHA.png
17KB, 600x138px
>>309724

>There is nothing they offer I can't find elsewhere.

There is nothing they offer that you couldn't find elsewhere at some point in time, but there is plenty you can't find elsewhere. Private trackers have consistent seeding in a way that public trackers couldn't dream enforce, there have been things I downloaded from there because they just weren't alive anymore on Nyaa; nobody wants to seed unpopular stuff like a 70 GB dub on public trackers, but on private ones it has dozens of seeders thanks to the seeding incentives. Also, Nyaa just went down forever, so saying that there's nothing on AB you can't find elsewhere is clearly a lie; there is a huge bunch of stuff you can find there that used to be on Nyaa, so AB just became the site with the most content. Go ahead and try to find all that somewhere else.

On top of that you have curation, which public trackers don't. And this provides many advantages, from being able to find everything related to a franchise/serie in one single page (OST, music, artbooks, extras, OVAs, LNs) where you just click to download, to enforcing quality of rips; you could upload a FLAC upscaled from mp3 to a public tracker and nobody would notice because there isn't curation. On top of that, even if they noticed and banned you you could still make a new troll account, but nobody is gonna risk their private tracker account like that.

There are many other advantages, but that's not my point. My point is that you're a cuck and you're mad because you can't get in it, so you rationalize that it must have nothing to offer and that you really really don't want to get it. Nice sour grapes fag, stay mad while I'll stay comfy.

>>309856

>just stream g-guys
>I'm t-telling you, streaming is superior
>who even cares about other stuff

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH Let me know in ten years when your streams have half the quality of a shitty BD rip.
>>
File: stahp.png (17KB, 1188x275px) Image search: [Google]
stahp.png
17KB, 1188x275px
>>309159
>>
>>309968
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH Let me know in ten years when your streams have half the quality of a shitty BD rip.

This scared.
>>
can one buy an invitation for AB? if so how much is it? i have 1k on paypal that i haven't touch in years
>>
>>310007
$1k should be a fair asking price.
>>
>>309985
>recruiting threads on other private trackers
Can you tell me some of those pt?
>>
>>309679
where
>>
>>310276

No. The trackers and required user levels are classified information. The only way you're allowed to know is if you have that level of forum access on said trackers, then you will see the recruitment thread. Other than that, it's forbidden to talk about it.
>>
>>309159
>>309668

Sent :^)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.