[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This pic in higher res anyone? Some anon in a vapor wave thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1487784220111.jpg (195KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487784220111.jpg
195KB, 675x1200px
This pic in higher res anyone?
Some anon in a vapor wave thread made this.
I want to get it printed on canvas for my wall bit it will look shitty in that res.
Will reward with oc lingerie pics of some girl
>>
File: 1487784263325.jpg (119KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487784263325.jpg
119KB, 675x1200px
>>309001
heres the other one
>>
>>309001
i just ran it through waifu2x
>>
>>309001
>I want to get it printed on canvas for my wall

Just why don't you DIY it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7aGj8SMmHI

Those overhead projectors are practically junkyard stuff nowadays. I have two of which I like to use the other one because it's lighter weight.

Just tape the canvas against the wall, project a pic and start painting large pics. With zero previous training in arts.
>>
>>309025
Something as advanced as OPs picture isn't something you can just bullshit in an afternoon if you haven't got the technique down already. The projector method works though, funny stuff, I know a rather well-selling artist that makes loads of paintings just by taking photos, projecting and painting. Not even fine details, just the general picture. People eat it up as if he's "good", even though all he does is paint by the numbers.
>>
>>309043
>People eat it up as if he's "good", even though all he does is paint by the numbers.

Please, don't be triggered by DIY.

But what more, don't you Ever dare to limit anyone's techniques to be creative. Ever. If you do that, you yourself can't be called an artist of any kind.
>>
>>309051
>anyone's techniques to be creative.

It's not creative if you're just tracing someone else's work. That's like saying taking a picture of a picture is creative.
>>
File: Andy Warhol Campbell Soup.jpg (1MB, 1391x783px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Warhol Campbell Soup.jpg
1MB, 1391x783px
>>309052
>It's not creative if you're just tracing someone else's work. That's like saying taking a picture of a picture is creative.

Let's just stop right here, and carefully think what exactly was just said.
>>
>>309053
If you actually think that was creative and not just an advertisement pushed by the Campbell company with an under-table payment to Warhol.

I have some bad news for you.
>>
>>309066
>I have some bad news for you.
Let's hear them...not.
>>
>>309025
>>309043
>>309051
OP here, did multiple wall paintings with help of a projector before. My mum is an artists, sometimes she help me.
And yes, this is a little too heavy to wallpaint it with my level of talent. Would take me forever and look shitty in the end. The projector technique is good for more geometric stuff like e.g. fonts.
Printings on canvas are really cheap nowadays so why bother. 90cm x 60cm costs 36€
(3ft x 2ft 40$ for burgers)
>>
>>309011
OP here again and THANK YOU!!!!
I never heard about Waifu2x. Is this some sort of neural network wizardry?
I did the other one my self after I read Waifu2x.
This will do!
>>
>>309011
heres your promis pic.
shes from turkey
Will post results when I printed the canvas
>>
>>309011
and another one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.