[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of a good free(or pirated) emergency medical ebook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3876.jpg (385KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3876.jpg
385KB, 894x894px
Anyone know of a good free(or pirated) emergency medical ebook?

Ideally, it would cover everything from CPR to snake bites and broken limbs and everything in between.

Would just be handy to have, thanks.
>>
>>308807
Please reply.
>>
>>308807
Please reply quickly.
>>
Please reply
>>
>>308807
This is a slow board my man. Are you in some kind of emergency?
>>
>>308829
>This is a slow board my man. Are you in some kind of emergency?
Yes. Please help.
>>
>>308830
What kind of emergency. Medfags will come and help if you state your case.
>>
Is it CPR related? Don't waste time! Call 911 !
>>
>>308831
I was painting my house, and fell down. Now my left leg feels numb. At first it was just the side of my leg, but more of my leg is slowly feeling numb, and the joint in my knee is hurts worse and worse when I walk. I don't have insurance, so I don't want to go to the hospital.
>>
>>308835
Are you the only one injured?
Sounds like you hurt a nerve.
>>
>>308835
Just go to the hospital to get checked out, healthcare is free in most countries
>>
>>308836
Yes.

>>308838
Not America.
>>
>>308839
Check out other boards while you wait for this board.
Good luck anon.
Before you die go to the hospital please.
>>
>>308843
Thanks.
>>
I wonder if the OP fell while staaaring OP's cellphoned posts, and at the same time, unironically stepped outside of his/her safe space scaffolding. There were no selected topics set outside to catch the body material.

Springtime of youth.
>>
Your personal health is more important than a fucking bill, you idiot.
>>
>>308829
This is not me.

Still looking for a good medical ebook.
>>
>>309050
Good, you are still screaming. You'll survive.

You are lucky not to be in coma. Just think what we would do to you.

t. ex combat medic
>>
>>309071
The faggot who highjacked my thread is not me.
>>
>>309072
>highjacked my thread

What?
>>
>>309077
I'm just looking for a good medical ebook, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm the ACTUAL OP.
>>
>>309080
I don't know what this person is talking about, I'm the real OP.
Actual medical ebook recs now please
>>
>>309083
kys faggot
>>
>>308807
Not exactly a medical book, but there is a good free survival manual for Android.
https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.ligi.survivalmanual
>>
>>308807
http://www.vitalfirstaid.com.au/f.ashx/Vital-First-Aid-First-Aid-Book-2015.pdf
First Aid and calling for an ambulance sounds like something you need.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.