[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /wsr/, So this is probably my favourite meme of all time;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1462311471892.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
1462311471892.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
Hey /wsr/,
So this is probably my favourite meme of all time; the glowing eyes.
I've known my way around photoshop for years, even just recently mastering animating .gifs .
But for the life of me I just can't replicate this goddamn meme.
HOW THE HELL IS IT DONE?! What filter do I use? Lens Blur? FUCK.
I've spent hours trying to figure it out without success.

So please, for the love of god, spoonfeed me?
>>
Someone posted a webm of the process a few weeks ago. Basically, add a new layer and do a lens flare, place it over eye 1, duplicate the layer and place the new layer over eye 2.
>>
>>308675
The filter is called Lens Flare. Filter -> Render -> Lens Flare. The one in the image is the 105mm Prime.

To get that exact effect:
- make a new layer with black background
- apply effect as described above
- apply Levels to that layer
- on the levels properties panel, drag the white arrow towards the dark part to exaggerate the highlights
- place lens flare layer above the image (bateman) and apply "lighten" or "screen" screen mode
>>
>>308680
When adding the Lens Flare to the black background, how do I determine where to add the effect directly on the eyes?
Right now I'm just going by trial and error guessing where the eye(s) are.
>>
File: C05wnYMUQAA1PwF.png (351KB, 583x573px) Image search: [Google]
C05wnYMUQAA1PwF.png
351KB, 583x573px
My try
>>308697
you can move it around after placing it literally anywhere (inside the canvas of course)
The lighten effect rids of the black background
>>
>>308697
you put two small white dots where the eyes are but on the all black layer .
then just apply the lens flare to the two dots.
If the dots are in the proper position you shouldn't notice them once done.
>>
>>308729
Literally just move the whole lens flare layer until the flare is on the eye.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.