[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking to buy new skillet because eggs get glue'd to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Fate.Testarossa.full.1207150.jpg (417KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Testarossa.full.1207150.jpg
417KB, 800x1119px
>looking to buy new skillet because eggs get glue'd to current one despite top being well oiled
> me being poor, frugal, and wish to make smart investment so I don't have go skillet hunting again anytime soon, attempt basic research into skillets so I don't get scammed paying a little more for a "quality" skillet
>search results were mostly links advertising the skillets they had for sell or dubious websites that I couldn't rely on for unbiased assessments
>The very few source that looked credible doesn't provide much either
> the data I did gather led to more questions that sources i'm relying on either overlooked or are really vague about
>originally posted request in worthless board that doesn't deserve to be mention, then on this site's food board because I thought some amount of chef enthusiasts might be lurking there and following that train of thought, assumed I would achieve a quicker resolution there than here.

link provided here leads to OP posted on /ck/ that has additional information and more importantly, further requests to resolve some facts I'm confused about.

>>>/ck/8887325

>.....senpai pls help me become self-sufficient!
>>
>mfw basic inquiry into hygiene, hair care, etc stuff I've previously shopped online never required anywhere near this level of effort nor did I resort to posting on boards to attain clarity

>wealth of credible information readily available for products that existed for roughly 3 - 20 years and yet a tool as old as antiquity is murky on the web

Other questions from link summarized here;
>How exactly am I suppose to clean / maintain skillet when multiple source claim the way cleaned prior compromised the integrity of my skillet? They don't provide alternatives!

>is it too redundant to both "season" a skillet and apply an additional liquid oil layer on top when it's cooking time, and if so, is re-seasoning a skillet necessary as long i'm willing to pour liquid oil on top?

>and of course the original question; what is the most efficient, long lasting skillets for frying eggs?
>>
You have to be shitting me, not a single one of you has taken a step beyond living in mom's basement and becoming self sufficient?
>>
>>308533
>You have to be shitting me, not a single one of you has taken a step beyond living in mom's basement and becoming self sufficient?
No
>>
>>308482
buy a teflon pan, or whatever the name is in english.
Dont use metals with it and you wont have an issue. Its cheaper then a skillet.
>>
>>308533
I was just exhausted from reading your wall of text.

Go read http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html . It's about asking computer questions, but a lot of the advice is transferrable.

Oh, and go to a catering store and get an omelette pan and only use it for eggs.
>>
OXO Good GripsNon-Stick 12-inch Open Frypan

your cooking method might be the problem, not the skillet.
>>
>>308533
How about you learn concision, you rambling narcissistic fuckwad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.