[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I watch next on my backlog? I can never decide. Give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (100KB, 1204x910px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
100KB, 1204x910px
What should I watch next on my backlog? I can never decide. Give some reason why as well.
>>
>>307882
Space Dandy.
One of the best anime of recent memory.
Make sure you watch the english dub.
>>
Start with Mobile Suit Gundam and SDF Macross

You can NEVER go wrong with the classics!
>>
>>307887
I've heard great things, but I prefer subs 99% of the time.
>>307893
I've seen the TV series of 79 Gundam. Want to watch the movies before I start Zeta.
>>
>>307894
With Space Dandy, the english dub is the definitive dub.
It's a Cowboy Bebop situation.
The songs and the jokes work a lot better in english as well.
>>
>>307894
>I've seen the TV series of 79 Gundam.

In that case, keep the movie trilogy on your backlog for the time being. The amount of new content made for them is very minimal outside of the 3rd one IIRC, so it'd be better to continue the UC saga with Zeta instead of burning yourself out early.
>>
>>307895
Even so, I still prefer subs, I think the copy I have is dual audio.
>>307899
Was wanting a reminder on the events of 79, only remember a few things. Don't think I could get burned out on robots though.
>>
>>307902
Trust me. Space Dandy is made for english and it's pretty damn good.
You won't be dissapointed.
>>
Ghost In The Shell and Gundam
>>
File: where splat there entertainment.jpg (1MB, 2200x1627px) Image search: [Google]
where splat there entertainment.jpg
1MB, 2200x1627px
>>307882
Sneeze at the display and pick those ones which transparent drool droplets will magnify.

Or cum at the screen and don't pick those which are covered by splattage.
>>
>>307882
the comfy/beginner ones

Cowboy bebop
School rumble
Ergo proxy
Barakamon
Soul eater
Lain
Trigun
Ouran
Watamote
Genshiken
Saekano
Prison School
Rurouni
-
the ones i dropped or skipped
nagato
sword of the stranger
yuyu
ygo
toradora
higurashi
tamako movie (series were alright)
golden time
black lagoon
>>
>>307882
You should watch diebuster, because it's cool as fuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.