[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wsr/ing an animebytes or bakabt invite. If you have one, pl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 395logo.png (12KB, 199x145px) Image search: [Google]
395logo.png
12KB, 199x145px
/wsr/ing an animebytes or bakabt invite. If you have one, please send me one below:

[email protected]

Been trying to get in forever ;_;
>>
>>307780
This is like the third one of these threads today.
Gtfo. Nobody is going to give you an invite on 4CHAN. If anything, they'll just keep banning the emails.
>>
>>307780
>bakabt invite
Oh, you're cute.
>>
>>307783
>>307818

Not the op (of any of those requests), but would you anons explain this flooding for me a bit? Why so many requests now, and why it is that hard to get an invitation to those (forums?)? Genuinely interested for any info. I know absolutely nothing about these things.
>>
>>307869
Nyaa is (temporarily) down.
Bakabt doesn't have invites currently. It only recently became private.
>>
>>307869
The one big, still public anime tracker (nyaa) went down earlier today, and people are worried it won't come back. AB has been private for a long time, and generally frowns upon people handing out invites to public beggars. Bakabt was a more or less public tracker until about 3 weeks ago, when they decided to transition to private in response to repeated DMCA requests. As of right now, there is no way whatsoever for anyone to create a bakabt account. Since they switched so suddenly, they didn't have an invite system or the like set up in advance.
>>
>>307871
>>307873

Thank you kind anons. I have a feeling I have learned something completely new to me.
>>
I'll also let you know that it is against invite rules to invite from places like 4chan. You're suppose to only invite someone you know.
>>
>>307879
>You're suppose to only invite someone you know.

That bit I indeed understand from elsewhere.
>>
>>307871

>temporarily

lol no
>>
>>307780
/marked/
>>
BBT is down too. Is this the end for anime torrents as we know it?
>>
>>308380
No, you stupid newfag. Quit posting like a dumb fuck and maybe you'll lurk the new site.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.