[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT ...WHAT FORM COMES NEXT AND WHY ..CHOSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: FGH5U5UGJGH TEST QUESTION.jpg (58KB, 803x384px) Image search: [Google]
FGH5U5UGJGH TEST QUESTION.jpg
58KB, 803x384px
I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT ...WHAT FORM COMES NEXT AND WHY ..CHOSE FROM THE ONES ON THE RIGHT
>>
>>305689
CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE 3
>>
>>305686
I say 2
There are 4 dice with 5 dots, 3 dice with 4 dots. So prb 2dice with 3 dots
>>
>>305686
Also from another perspective if you merge the first 2 dice, the right is also the result(double white dot reverts to no dots)
Hence number 2 is correct
>>
>>305694
YEA UR RIGHT IT IS 2, MAKES SENSE,
THANKS FOR SOLVING IT
>>
>>305694

How autistic are you to even notice crap like this?
>>
>>305701
Similar problems can be found on stanford-binet tests.
>>
>>305701

>not being autistic

Please leave.
>>
File: genius.png (152KB, 808x560px) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
152KB, 808x560px
>>305686
feels good to have IQ 162

here is clear explanation

Hmmm...OP.... my IQ telling me that you already had the answer
this is simply a survey testing people
>>
File: 1493418284475.jpg (9KB, 177x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493418284475.jpg
9KB, 177x212px
>>
>>305904
>claim high(er than brainlet) IQ
>did not mention the same also applies vertically
doubt.jpg
>>
>>305914
That doesn't matter, because there's no way for the column to have an ambiguous solution.
>>
>>305922
There are multiple ways to solve this problem, non-brainlets should figure out all of them. Sorry that you are also a brainlet.
>>
>>305946
No, it's literally impossible for there to be more than one solution.
>>
File: dice.jpg (132KB, 803x817px) Image search: [Google]
dice.jpg
132KB, 803x817px
>>305952
Here is another solution, which you literally can't prove that it is wrong.
But hey, you can always go to /sci/ and jerk off with other anons there in their IQ threads.
>>
>>305961
This is why your answers can be more correct, ie. your iq is not calculated solely by the number of 'best corrects' you obtained, but a spectrum. Your answer may be the second best correct answer for it have too many rules/non-rules.
>>
>>305952
Not impossible. Any finite list of anything can be considered the prefix of some sequence, which can be chosen arbitrarily.

>>305961
However, that neglects one aspect of the test: understanding the designer's intent.
>>
>>305968
>understand the designer's intent
That's the sole element of IQ tests: if your solution is the one the designer was thinking of, you're smart, and if it isn't, you're not.
>>
>>305988
It's not the sole element. Some problems, for instance, require translation from a set of symbols into an excerpt of text. The intent is clear, but execution depends upon the individual's ability to process the pattern, and recognize that, if necessary, improvising a mnemonic to memorize the cipher beforehand would be faster. Semantic understanding of the problem isn't equivalent to the procedure of solving it.
>>
>>305990
OP's question and definitely most of such IQ tests are based solely on result and not the procedure.
And as it was shown in this thread, pattern recognition problems might have several valid solutions, and you get max points only if you get the one that the designer wanted.
>>
File: The thinking man's criminal.jpg (31KB, 434x630px) Image search: [Google]
The thinking man's criminal.jpg
31KB, 434x630px
>tfw to intelligent to take iq tests
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.