[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always had problems with grammar and spelling .Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dunce21.jpg (15KB, 266x299px) Image search: [Google]
dunce21.jpg
15KB, 266x299px
I've always had problems with grammar and spelling .Can somebody help me proofread a writing sample for a job application?
>>
>>305346
sure. post away.
>>
Over the years a few stereotypes about Information Technology Departments have formed. One such stereotype creates this image that the Information Technology Department is this horrible place that usually tucked in a basement hidden from everyone never getting any work done. While this stereotype, at times, can be true. But, for many departments this could not be further from that truth. This is because Information Technology Departments across the world have come to place customer service and satisfaction as their main focus when it comes to day-to-day operations.

Almost all work done in any modern organization is done by using some sort of technology. In many companies, email is the primary form of communication that is utilized by employees, management and customers. As technology has evolved even more forms of digital communication have been developed to aide business operations. Such as live chat systems, video-conferencing systems, VOIP phones and smartphones, and trouble ticketing systems. Technology in modern businesses doesn’t just pertain to the way staff communicate. But, can also be used to tack sales reports, company expenses, and employee productivity levels which can then be used to identify areas of improvement. But, even the best designed systems need maintenance from time to time.
>>
The Information Technology Department in a company is responsible for a myriad of tasks. Many of which could affect the company in different ways, whether it be in a good or bad way. Say the primary phone systems at a company goes down and during the outage several sales calls to customers couldn’t be made. This can directly affect company reputation, reliability, revenue and customer satisfaction. All of which play a part in building an effective and successful company.

But, what makes an Information Technology Department truly great? Is it having employees proficient in computer administration? Maybe it’s having the newest and best equipment? While having all of that does help the Information Technology Department do a better job at administrating and repairing computer systems. It’s the customer service aspect of the job that improves company morale, productivity, and success. Because any technician can sit in a room and repair computers all day. But, it’s the ones that can build relationships and improve the company image through customer service that really define what it takes to call yourself an Information Technology Professional.
>>
the company just asked i talk about anything they just wanted to see my writing style...and it is a IT systems analyst job
>>
>>305359
>While this stereotype, at times, can be true. But, for many departments this could not be further from that truth.
Make these into a sentence, if you must.
>The stereotype is false.

>utilize
use

>Almost all work done in any modern organization is done by using some sort of technology
Almost all work in any modern organization requires technology.

>As technology has evolved even more forms of digital communication have been developed to aide business operations.
this sentence seems redundant

>Such as live chat systems, video-conferencing systems, VOIP phones and smartphones, and trouble ticketing systems.
sentence fragment

>But, can also be used to tack sales reports, company expenses, and employee productivity levels which can then be used to identify areas of improvement.
long sentence fragment

>[...]

Are you testing me, Satan?
>>
>>305359
>This is because Information Technology Departments across the world have come to place customer service and satisfaction as their main focus when it comes to day-to-day operations.

"Nobody looks good wearing brown lipstick."
- Frank Zappa
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.