[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a free anime streaming website. Ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1485390689830.jpg (22KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
1485390689830.jpg
22KB, 466x350px
I'm looking for a free anime streaming website. Ever since kissanime went to shit I don't know where to turn to. Preferably mobile friendly.
>>
>>304114
What happened to kissanime?
>>
>>304114
kissanime is working for me https://kissanime.io/AnimeList
>>
http://kissanime.ru/
Pretty well updated, doesn't have everything though. Stream quality is usually good and at least acceptable.
>>
>>304139
but that's literally kissanime, the one OP said is shit.
>>
>>304148
?

It's very fast and fluid site, see yourself. More than 7000 anime in the list. Use adblockers of course, and disable pop-ups of course.

Use hardware that allows you to use adblockers and disable pop-ups, of course.
>>
>>304114
>Streaming
Enjoy your reduction in quality. Try torrenting or XDCC when you actual care about what you are watching.
>>
>>304114
Pretty much this >>304180

Just torrent with sequential order on, or xdcc from #news or whatever. You can watch it while it's downloading with most decent players, and you can delete the stuff once you've watched the episode. There's really no reason to stream other than sheer ignorance.
>>
>>304180
>>304186
I already torrent at home, but I'm not at home and the only thing I have is a phone with very limited storage, that's the reason I'm asking.
>>
install kodi
>>
>>304114
Not sure if either of them is mobile-friendly or not, but when KissAnime goes to shit for one reason or another, I use 9anime.tv and masterani.me. Both have very good quality. They lack some of the more obscure and/or older stuff KissAnime has, though.
>>
>>304213

This, but stick to the Jarvis release as the latest is a bit spotty still.

And add the SuperRepo to get KissAnime, and Exodus to get movies. hf.
>>
>>304158
what adblockers and popupblockers are you using because it always boots me out for having mine turned on
>>
>>304709
Adblock Plus and uBlock Origin 1.12.1. The browser is Firefox 53.0 (64 bit).

OS is Debian Linux with Gnome 3 desktop.
>>
>>304758
...AdBlock list is EasyList (turned on). Warning Removal List exists but is turned off

uBlock Origin with default settings.
>>
Masterani.me
Myanimeshow.tv
>>
>>305215
Oops

Animeshow.tv*

I prefer masterani.me but they're essentially the same
>>
Use anilinkz.
The homepage isn't super mobile friendly but when you get to the page with the actual video on it, it becomes easier to manage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.