[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am trying to look for this kind of photo effect on any type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: asdfb;lacksabbath.png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
asdfb;lacksabbath.png
13KB, 300x300px
I am trying to look for this kind of photo effect on any type of photo/video editing software but can't seem to find anything. I found something like this ages ago using some shitty webcam video recording thing on google store, but it was called LSD and I can't find it anywhere else. It basically takes the images and creates more.... solid colors out of it? I know hard to explain, but this is one of the better examples I have of it (a lot of bands use this type of stuff for album covers, wondering if there's an actual effect that applies this)

Thanks, I will try to post more pics of examples if I can find them.
>>
File: poster.jpg (146KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
146KB, 970x545px
Looks liker posterization to me, but what do I know? I did this to T1000 with paint.net.
>>
File: pic121324.jpg (101KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
pic121324.jpg
101KB, 500x483px
>>303939
Very similar I think. The effect I was looking for is a little less.... sharp I guess is the word? It blends it a little less tightly I guess is the best way to describe it

Here's another example
>>
File: better contrasted.png (121KB, 959x748px) Image search: [Google]
better contrasted.png
121KB, 959x748px
Looks like what happens when you increase contrast to a maximum.
>>
>>303943
That is probably the closest I can get without the blurred effect, so I will try that. Thanks bud!
>>
File: webcamimg.png (26KB, 131x160px) Image search: [Google]
webcamimg.png
26KB, 131x160px
If anyone feels like helping me further...

I found the app but since I don't have a webcam anymore it won't let me open it. If someone downloads it and looks for the "LSD" effect that's more what I am looking for.
>>
>>303942
That's a collage, not digital artwork.
>>
>>303953
Gotcha, anything similar to this effect anywhere else in any other software though?
>>
>>303957
You can get something like this by upping the contrast in PS and then Place > Image Trace into AI. You can adjust the amount of colors you want "blocked" in Image Trace prefs.
>>
File: 0R4bAR1.png (499KB, 568x337px) Image search: [Google]
0R4bAR1.png
499KB, 568x337px
>>303961
He doesn't want to experiment, he wants to push a button and have exactly what's he's thinking of appear. A neural network can copy artwork style. Here you go, OP. Would you like someone to chew your food for you, too?

http://ostagram.ru/clients/sign_up
>>
File: 39-56.webm (3MB, 1500x792px) Image search: [Google]
39-56.webm
3MB, 1500x792px
>>
Check it, OP, I turned the Terminator into a cartoon character.
>>
File: 44.webm (3MB, 1316x776px) Image search: [Google]
44.webm
3MB, 1316x776px
>>
>>304011
>>304026
Yup, basic editing stuff. But I get the impression OP wanted an app that did it all for him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.