[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from a deployment and missed the last two seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1463299776340.jpg (237KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463299776340.jpg
237KB, 1440x1080px
I just got back from a deployment and missed the last two seasons of anime other than Rakugo, Fune wo Amu, and 3-gatsu.

What were the good/noteworthy shows I missed?
>>
File: 4L_A9eUtmi4.jpg (101KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_A9eUtmi4.jpg
101KB, 685x600px
>>303511
Only the best-selling anime of all time.

Other than that, not much.
>>
File: winter1617.jpg (2MB, 2650x3000px) Image search: [Google]
winter1617.jpg
2MB, 2650x3000px
Here's what I watched last season.
>>
Youjo senki was one of the best last season, dont judge from it from the 1st ep, you have to check out the 2nd episode too.
>>
>>303511
You'd probably like ACCA.
>>
>>303736
Thanks I forgot about ACCA.

>>303526
It doesn't look like my cup of tea but I'll give Gabriel Dropout a shot.

>>303530
>one of the best last season
I don't think it'll be able to compete with rakugo, but it was basically the over the top meme anime of the season right? I'll give it a shot thanks.

>>303514
>only the best-selling anime of all time
Gundam seed destiny or Eva?
>>
>>303511

You have some pretty good taste liking Rakugo, Fune wo Amu, and Sangatsu no Lion.

Last season:

Maid Dragon
ACCA
Demi-chan
Gabriel DropOut
KonoSuba S2
Ryuu no Haisha (If you watched the first animation of the Japan Animator's Expo, "The Dragon Dentist", this is an extended version of that)
Youjo Senki

Last last season:

Hibike Euphonium S2
Occultic;Nine
Yuri on Ice

Maybe: Drifters, Flip Flappers, Keijo

I'm sure after coming back from deployment though, you need something immensely cute to watch, so definitely check out Nyanko Days.
>>
>>303756
Per-volume, it's beaten Gundam already, and what's limiting it is their ability to actually produce the blurays.
>>
>>303756
Both Gabriel Dropout and Youjo Senki were the big memes last season. I think in equal parts. Gabriel's official, CR/HS subs are commie-and-gg-at-their-worst tier memesubs though.

But if you want a real meme anime, Akiba's Trip is all about memespouting. But it was very fun. Shit, sure. But extremely fun. Which can also be said about Schoolgirl Strikers.

Other than that, everything rainbow or silver here >>303526 is superb. But there's both moeshit and more serious stuff marked. What hasn't been mentioned by name ITT though is Onihei. Seriously, give it a try.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.