[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your choice of anime/manga featuring cute vampire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Shinobu.jpg (76KB, 768x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu.jpg
76KB, 768x1080px
What's your choice of anime/manga featuring cute vampire girls? It's a cliched and old as hell genre but there's real attractiveness in how bewitching they are.

I'm not interested in Dance in the Vampire Bund as I read the manga. I've also consumed the following media:

-Owari no Seraph.
-Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi.
-Blood+.
-Rosario to Vampire (read the manga, no need to correct me).
-Hellsing (Hey Vicky was cute).
-Tsukihime (The VN)

I also read one Vampire-based manga whose name I can't remember where the MC was childhood friends with some important vampire, and he was being hunted down by vampire lords to make him into their husband. He was also friends with a covert government agent that sacrifices her life and is replaced with another double, and the main heroine was some girl with a vampiric weapon, but I can't remember much beyond that.

Oh and the beginning was really brutal, with one of the MC's girl friends getting turned and getting the jump on him.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>300890
Valvrave

It is terrible and stupid and mainly a Mecha, but it has Vampire girls. Seriously fuck this show though, watch it drunk or something.
>>
>>300921
I already watched that actually, livewatched it with /a/ in fact. Shit was amazing, and made me wish I'd been there for Code Geass.

I didn't count it though because come on, their space vampires are barely vampires at all.
>>
File: Untitled-12.png (304KB, 410x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-12.png
304KB, 410x648px
>>300890
>read the manga, no need to correct me
And miss OP2? Anon, pls.

Anyway, if light novels count, Ryohgo Narita, the author of Baccano and DRRR, also made a series called Vamp, with the same illustrator as Baccano.

>>300921
VVV's threads were the best though
>>
File: The_Art_of_Enami_Katsumi_066.jpg (1MB, 2340x3200px) Image search: [Google]
The_Art_of_Enami_Katsumi_066.jpg
1MB, 2340x3200px
>>300926
>>
>>300890
... Chibi Vampire??
The style is a little...
But the story I feel is unique in theory. I never finished it.
>>
>>300938
I watched the anime. Karin's sister was better than the actual main girl.

Also, if someone recognizes the manga I was talking about in the OP I'd love a reminder of the name, even if it's discontinued there might be a few chapters that I can pick up.
>>
File: 81344.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
81344.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>300890
Shiki

It's a mystery thriller, and has a cute vampire girl.
pic is related.
>>
>>301045
Damn, I'd forgotten about that one.

I watched it. The scientist/doctor was best boy.
>>
File: question3.png (189KB, 418x421px) Image search: [Google]
question3.png
189KB, 418x421px
No one's seen anything else? Really?
>>
File: MR-19065-315341-4.jpg (546KB, 1693x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MR-19065-315341-4.jpg
546KB, 1693x1200px
At first I thought you wanted vampire loli, but if it's just cute vamprie girl then there's a bunch out there. Mind you, I haven't seen any of these, just pulled what seemed most interesting from my wishlist.

Blood Alone
Yougen no Chi
Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikata
Vampire Juujikai
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Naqua-den
Kaibutsu Oujo

Overlord and Blazblue also have a vampire cute/loli. There's also a movie called Let the right one in, maybe it will be of interest to you.
>>
>>301652
Thanks, I see some unfamiliar names in there. I'll check them out.
>>
File: Dansai_Buri_No_Crime_Edge.jpg (209KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dansai_Buri_No_Crime_Edge.jpg
209KB, 400x600px
>>300890
She's not a vampire, but I do suggest watching Dansai Buri No Crime Edge, as it's definitely in the theme you're after.

Fun little show too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.