[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of this list, which should I ditch? Which should I watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Out of this list, which should I ditch? Which should I watch?

https://pastebin.com/raw/D99EYD2a

Thanks!
>>
You should ditch streaming anime all together.

What the fuck are you even thinking?

Watch it all, form an opinion.
>>
>>298956
>You should ditch streaming anime all together.
And give Japanese companies my precious neetbux? Don't be ridiculous!
>>
>>298958
Oh right, didn't realize you only care for the (probably but could be any) American comapnies getting money when you watch their streams chock full of ads and shitty quality.

No, you stupid newfag, you download your anime like everyone else. I'm going to guess you've never heard of torrents either.
>>
>>298958
What the fuck is this stupid drivel? Just torrent them like real people
>>
>>298961
You don't get ads if you use an adblocker, and the quality isn't as bad as you say. Besides, streaming is faster than torrenting
>>
>>298963
>and the quality isn't as bad as you say

It's literally based off your shitty American internet which I can guarentee you is not of any quality and will not provide you a quality picture that an mkv file can.

You don't seem to know anything about computers or anime, and yet you're trying to argue with the people trying to help you get into it.

>Besides, streaming is faster than torrenting

??? It's not, you retard.

You will never get ads or even need a fucking adblocker if you just download it. Then you'll have it whenever you need it, offline or online, and you can still watch it ad-less even at your friend who doesn't have an adblockers house.

I don't even want to bring up the fact that you can watch the torrent as it downloads to you, because that would probably blow your mind seeing as you're a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>298966
Calm down, autist. I know what torrents are. I just don't see the point of torrenting when I'm only going to be watching it once. I'd rather not take up space on my harddrive when I could go to the link and start watching it right away instead of going to piratebay, finding the best torrent, then waiting for it to download. It's simply easier to stream.
>>
>>298969
>torrenting anime
>piratebay
oh my fuck
>>
>>298971
>>piratebay
Where else? Kickass is down. At this point there's only piratebay.
>>
>>298969
>actually complaining about hard drive space in 20 fucking 17 where price per gb is literally less than a homeless person makes

>I'm only going to be watching it once
>going to piratebay
>Kickass is down. At this point there's only piratebay.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you don't even like anime. You're more than likely only into it because of "sick animemes on my facebook wall xDD"

You did even post a facebook image as your OP post, you've been posting under a fucking username for gods sake. And now all this.

Get the fuck out of here and crawl back to whatever shithole you came from. Stream anime for all I care, you're going to end up hating it once anime drops out of the mainstream popularity again.
>>
>>298955
Drop Luluco, Shomin Sample, and Captain Earth.

Watch the K-On movie.

And yeah, you should torrent your anime. If you really think Pirate Bay and Kickass are the only torrent trackers on the internet, you should check out nyaa.se, it'll blow your mind.
>>
>>298973
Wow, wtf's got you so riled up. You didn't even argue any of my points you greentexted, all you did was make a bunch of assumptions. Go drink a glass of water and come back when you've calmed down a bit.

>>298974
Thanks. I've actually watched the K-on movie, just forget to remove it. I'll check out nyaa.se
Also what's up with luluco? Do people just like it because it's by trigger?
>>
>>298979
>You didn't even argue any of my points you greentexted

How fucking new are you?

Luluco is really for people who have seen Triggers other shows, it's a giant reference joke.
>>
>>298979
I'm sure you're a good guy but basically everything you've said so far is THE way to troll /a/. Like textbook low-quality bait. No wonder someone got riled up
>>
>>298985
New to anime, that's for sure.
>>
>>298986
Then it must be really easy to bait /a/. The only controversial thing I've mentioned is streaming.
>>
>>298990
>The only controversial thing I've mentioned is streaming.

>streams
>thinks streaming is just as good quality as downloading
>thinks if you can't stream, you have to buy it
>thinks you can only get any torrent from piratebay
>thinks things he likes counts as "taking up hard drive space" (ITS HARD DRIVE SPACE YOU FUCKING MORON, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FILL IT UP)
>still posting under a username

It's not that it's easy to bait, it's that basic normie fucks like you actually exist and shit up the community with your stupidity as proven by your thread. Tired of fucks like you.
>>
>>298994
>thinks streaming is just as good quality as downloading
I didn't say that. I said it wasn't bad quality.
>thinks if you can't stream, you have to buy it
The way you wrote your comment made me think you were berating me for not buying my anime. I realise there are other ways to watch anime, and buying was one of them.
>thinks you can only get any torrent from piratebay
I know there are other torrent sites.
I don't like filling up my hdd with videos because there's no where I can backup that much GBs. That things gonna crash and because I got nowhere to backup it'll all be for nothing.
>still posting under a username
I'm using it so you can know who op is.

>it's that basic normie fucks like you actually exist and shit up the community with your stupidity
This is /wsr/. We're allowed to be stupid. You're supposed to educate us so we know better in the future. Sorry not everyone's born with an innate knowledge of japanese cartoons.
>>
File: 4L_42hWc8oI.jpg (433KB, 687x603px) Image search: [Google]
4L_42hWc8oI.jpg
433KB, 687x603px
>>298973
>facebook image
Oh, anon.
>>
File: 4L_3N6kYSGE.gif (239KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3N6kYSGE.gif
239KB, 300x401px
>>299001
Top-quality bait thread, senpai.

Seriously, top-notch.
>>
File: Whystreamingisbad[1].png (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Whystreamingisbad[1].png
174KB, 1200x1200px
>>299001
>You're supposed to educate us so we know better in the future.
Fucking trying to here, but you've put blinders over your eyes so bad you can't see obvious quality differences.

>>still posting under a username
>I'm using it so you can know who op is.
You're so new it hurts.

>>299005
I know the source, but look at the filename. OP downloaded it from facebook, high chances he has zero clue where it's from or even the joke.
>>
>>299006
I'm really not trying to bait anyone here. Also nice file, Monogatari is top-tier
>>299007
Did you make that pic? It reads like your posts. On the pic's argument about quality, that car analogy doesn't make sense because I'm not paying for anything in the first place. I'll reiterate, I don't care about having the best quality, just as long as there's no bad compression, I'll watch it.
>>>still posting under a username
>>I'm using it so you can know who op is.
>You're so new it hurts.
That sure looks like you trying to tell me what about using a username is so bad.

> OP downloaded it from facebook
No I didn't. That's just a generic hash filename. I know where it's from, I know how to use google.
>>
>>299017
>ust as long as there's no bad compression,

Streaming will always be compressed, you idiot. You obviously want compression though since you're too much of a pussy to actually download the files and possibly take up space on your device made to have its space taken up.

The car analogy still makes perfect sense. If given a choice between a Trabant and Gallardo, it's stupid to go with the Trabant. It's a worse car.

>tell me what about using a username is so bad
You're not from around here, go away.
>>
>>299025
>The car analogy still makes perfect sense. If given a choice between a Trabant and Gallardo, it's stupid to go with the Trabant. It's a worse car.
Yes, but like I just said, I'm not paying for anime. Thus I'm not losing anything. Your analogy doesn't fit. I can download both if I wanted.
>You're not from around here, go away.
I'm around here just as much as you are. I'll use a username as much as I like.
>>
>>299027
Your ability to completely misread anything posted is astounding.

Here's a fucking food analogy made as simple as possible for you.

Would you rather have a free steak from Ruth Chris, or would you rather have a free steak from McDonalds?

>I'm around here just as much as you are. I'll use a username as much as I like.

Every time you post, everyone can very easily see how new you are to this website. It's actually really embarrassing.
>>
>>299035
>It's actually really embarrassing.
For you, maybe. I don't care if people see I'm new. Which I'm not, but what kind of argument are you trying to make anyway? That my opinion is somehow worth less because I'm not an aged oldfag?
>>
>>298972
https://www.nyaa.se
>>
Disregard that. I suck cocks.

>>299035
>>299025
>>299006
>>298994
>engaging namefags
Stop it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.