[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way of retrieving/viewing a recently deleted tweet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488367083319.jpg (53KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488367083319.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
Is there a way of retrieving/viewing a recently deleted tweet?

Someone posted something and I need to screencap/view it.

Would really appreciate this.
>>
>>297889
Sometimes tweets are saved in google's cache for awhile. This works best when you have the specific number of the tweet to search for.
>>
I ran that page through Wayback Machine and it wasn't possible to retrieve it due to robots.txt.
>>
>>297889
>>298049
If you know when it was tweeted, you may be able to find it here:
https://tweetsave.com/partisangirl
>>
>>298124
Looks like entries on that site are manually created, rather than being trawled. This suggests some neckbeard (OP)? is keeping a close eye of partisalgirl.
>>
File: Partisangirl twitter search1.jpg (101KB, 863x574px) Image search: [Google]
Partisangirl twitter search1.jpg
101KB, 863x574px
>>298049
>https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/853418449757888512

That particular tweet doesnt come up. However a cache of her page does come up in google. Note the drop-down box for cached versions, see pic related.
>>
>>298049
What did the tweet say? You might be able to find someone who quoted it.
>>
>>298152
If you know what you said and when she said it, just recreate it in PS. There's no official/legitimate reference to refute your version of what she said or when she said it.
>>
>>298158
>what you said
That's
*what she said
>>
>>298151
>I'll try figure out what this means or how it works
What exactly is it you don't understand?
>>
>>298373
That individual tweet doesn't appear to be saved, but there is the (slim) chance that if you scroll down the cached results it might still be there.

That said, in the past I have recovered deleted tweets that way.
>>
I'll bump
>>
still wondering what this post was
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.