[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Chemi cal_Paradox/saved/FPHjXL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Chemical_Paradox/saved/FPHjXL

Help my current pc is 6 years old and dying

This is my current build plan and I think its suitable for what I play

Will this give my High/Ultra graphics on games like Fallout 4 and CS:GO and Doom
>>
>>296863
If anything, a bit too much for the likes of csgo and FO4. Still, it's pretty top-notch

An HDD would be nice just to be on the safe side. Unless you really are planning on future-proofing, switch out the video card with something like a 1050/60 and cut the ram in half. W10 is totally free unless you like to mess around with your UI's main colour thing its got going

Build is great, but unless you're Markuss Person watch your wallet bud. Have fun
>>
Pretty much agree with everything >>297308 said. A 1070 is probably a bit overkill for what you're playing right now, assuming you're playing at 1080p, but having that extra horsepower will probably be nice in a few years from now.

And I would totally add an HDD. Between an HDD and that extra 8GB of ram I'd recommend getting an HDD at first.
>>
If you want those parts you should go for a z270 mobo and 7600K, basically the same price for a newer platform. Or you could go for a Ryzen 5 (i5 equivalent) which is cheaper. Fuck Intel for changing platform every generation forcing people to buy new stuff.
>>
>>297513
Yeah, fuck them for making newer and better products.

They should just have made the same processor for eight years, slowly increasing the clockspeed and TDP, whilst lying about the number of cores it has.
>>
>>297528
The differences are very small, almost non-existant, between z170 and z270 and there is no reason to not make the z170 chipset conpatible with the 7600k which is a 6600k albeit slightly updated.

Stop being an idiot listening to everything Intel says. The mobo chipsets are total bs when it comes to refreshes of current generations and is only meant to force you to buy a new mobo for no reason.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.