[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to disable bitlocker from cmd before login in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2E4.gif (232KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
2E4.gif
232KB, 800x490px
Is there any way to disable bitlocker from cmd before login in windows 7?
When i log the blue screen appears.
And i dont have the bitlocker recovery key.
All my personal data is in there Ö
>>
>>296482
If there was, it would be a pretty shitty full-disk encryption, wouldn't it?

You can probably combine

https://www.niallbrady.com/2012/08/28/how-can-i-retrieve-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/
with
https://superuser.com/questions/732605/how-to-prevent-the-sethc-exe-hack

, but I'm not 100% on whether the TPM will unseal if you fuck around with the boot volume.

Your best bet is probably a DMA attack, which can be accomplished with

http://www.breaknenter.org/projects/inception/#Modules
and
https://www.rapid7.com/db/modules/post/windows/gather/bitlocker_fvek

You will need a second PC, they both need Firewire, and the victim needs to not have an IOMMU or Windows 10.
>>
Its a laptop, and windows 7, thx, i'll see
but anyone es welcome to give another options
>>
>>296495
You could also try remote desktop.
>>
>irql_not_less_or_equal
memory or driver issue, reset bios back to default settings and try safe mode

>i dont have the bitlocker recovery key
if everything else fails, you might wanna start accepting the idea that you aint gonna get your data back
>>
>>296554
>try safe mode
You need the recovery key for safe mode.

You knew that, right?

I'd hate to think you were just shooting the shit and wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>296554
m8 is a sample photo, i googled that, i cant remember whitch bsod i had
>>
All your personal data is on your computer but you didn't even take a few seconds to read what was the error?
>>
>>296673
i know that the registry is damaged, i used the malware bytes, so, thats why BSOD appears
>>
>>296582

Not him but I have noticed this trend. Every fucking time a blue screen is involved, you fucking retards post an image you found after looking up "blue screen error" instead of the actual error. The day when you stupid bitch grow some common sense and stop posting like a fucking imbecile will be the day when people will be able to help you. I hope you die in a fire pal.
>>
File: 4L_HJLPuHdA.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4L_HJLPuHdA.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>296692
The rule here seems to be you post an image that is:

- clearly related
or
- clearly unrelated

If you post something that's kinda-related so people think it's related when it isn't, they're gonna get pissed at you.
>>
>>296557
the issues were addressed in-order. you can read just that in the post you replied to, right?
>wasting everyone's time
and your post is helpful in what way exactly?

>>296582
should have used
>pic unrelated
on your post buddy. data is gone, you might want to let that sink in
>>
>>296739
>the issues were addressed in-order. you can read just that in the post you replied to, right?
You thought they were separate and unconnected? Perhaps they were happening on different computers?

Just fess up that you didn't know you can't boot to safe mode on a computer with Bitlocker without supplying the recovery key. We all learn new things. Just some of us do it by asking questions instead of providing incorrect answers to other people's.

>and your post is helpful in what way exactly?
Well, it did save OP the time it would have wasted on your pointless suggestion.
>>
>>296689
>i know that the registry is damaged, i used the malware bytes, so, thats why BSOD appears

I barely understand what you are saying here. You "know" your registry was damaged BECAUSE you use malwarebytes, or did you attempt to use malwarebytes in a misguided attempt to fix a registry error? How do you know the BSOD is related if you don't even remember the actual error?
>>
>>296482
Give it back, officer Tyrone.
>>
>>296751
>Just fess up that you didn't know
>providing incorrect answers to other people
>your pointless suggestion
thats quite the high horse you have there, and it even comes with an "assuming" ribbon attached. nice, i guess...
>>
>>296780
Well then, I guess all you need to do to put me in my place is show us how you can get into safe mode on a machine with Bitlocker without the recovery key.

You've done almost all the work already, just that one final push and it's me (not you) that'll look like a massive pompous idiot that can't just accept that he's wrong.
>>
>>296786
>implying there is only one hdd, again
seriously, what is wrong with you? who hurt you? and why are you laying it on me and this thread?
>>
>>296791
Because you keep spouting nonsense like this.

Word seven of OP is "bitlocker". You give advice that doesn't work under bitlocker, and you did so thinking it would work because you don't know anything about bitlocker.

Then having been shown to be wrong, you come back and huff and puff about it, when you could just have chalked it up to experience and scrolled down.

Look at the hole I'm digging here. Everything I'm writing depends on you having been wrong. All you need to do to me look like the imbecile here is show that you were actually right, and didn't just come back to this thread because you were butthurt about it.
>>
>>296799
>you were butthurt about it
ok, i will bite...
>You give advice that doesn't work under bitlocker
where? my 1st post has one simple try-on thingy, maybe if op could get back on his account he could _then_ unlock the drive that was bitlocked. no where in this thread is it specified that it is the same drive (or not for that matter). the rest of the post is nothing more than a note on how the data is probably already lost
>you don't know anything about bitlocker
>you come back and huff and puff about it
again, where?
>you having been wrong
>show that you were actually right
i was, and am, neither right nor wrong. so, where do i go from here?

srsly, you are the one that keeps assuming stuff, and it seems that it was the main (read: only) content of your posts in this thread. but why?
im gonna stop replying, since op hasnt reported back, so data is most likely lost anyways. guess that means you win at whatever is you were playing with me, congratulations :)
>>
>>296810
>maybe if op could get back on his account he could _then_ unlock the drive that was bitlocked
Bitlocker always encrypts the OS partition (which his account would be on), which is why you can never boot into safe mode without the recovery key: you can't read the OS partition without the recovery key or the cooperation of the TPM.

You're thinking of Bitlocker To Go, which is not the same thing at all.
>>
>>296810
>>296824
keep calm people
The thing is that this is not the first time malwarebytes damage my registry. But this time i had the goddammit hdd encrypted by bitlocker, and the fcking bsod is a pain in the ass.
It occurs that when i log i have a little period of time before bsod appears and i've seen that there is a command to disable bitlocker, but i dont have enough time to type that on the cmd... bsod appears... is there any way to make slowly his showing...
Thx guys... Im assuming i'll lose the data. But i dont need no one fighting for bullshits
>>
>>297123
>i dont have enough time to type that on the cmd
im afraid that even if you did type it al the way through, it would begin decrypting the volume, which will take some time, and the bsod would get in the way (along with partial corruption)
how about that bsod? whats the error code? is it during the load of some mbam user driver or something? maybe you can make a batch script (and put it on a on a pen drive or network share) and run it as soon as you log on, to disable everything that is causing the bsod
>>
>>297123
Open scheduled tasks on another computer
Connect to your computer with your password
Schedule a task that runs manage-bde to dump the recovery key to a USB stick
Enter safe mode

Hell, before that you might as well try accessing \\yourcomputer\c$\users\youraccount . It should be able to unseal it if you give your password.
>>
>>297129
>>297145
>>296810
This is the BSOD
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.