[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the most moe , annoyingly squeaky voiced and cutest animes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fugmyhead.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fugmyhead.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Give me the most moe , annoyingly squeaky voiced and cutest animes with girls that you have. I want to relate to the kids but don't know where to start.
>>
>>295931
Shock therapy, huh?
Ballsy move, that shit will break you if you're not prepared
>>
I'm not sure but I think you're asking for cute girls doing cute things.

K-On! (best in class, if you don't like this the rest of the genre probably has nothing to offer you)
Lucky Star (has a zillion references to otaku stuff most people probably won't get, but it's worth watching anyway)
Yuyushiki
Yuru Yuri
Kiniro Mosaic
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
>>
File: 1491925758628.jpg (4MB, 2800x9781px) Image search: [Google]
1491925758628.jpg
4MB, 2800x9781px
This should get you started.
>>
>>295938
This chart is full of errors and misinformation.
>>
>>295938
This chart is an expression of what it means to misunderstand a genre. What level of degeneracy is required to even think of adding ecchi series into a CGDCT chart? How is Hiabane Renmei a CGDCT series? Apparently Idol series and Mahou Shoujo are just CGDCT.
>>
>>296317
>Apparently Idol series and Mahou Shoujo are just CGDCT.
I agree with you on the rest of your post but in what fucking way are they not?
>>
>>295938
>Joshiraku
>after school
They're in their twenties.
>>
>>296339

>getting your head bitten off by a monster clown while your friends watch your headless corpse twitch in front of them -a fact which drives one of them into a downward spiral that ends in her suicide- is "doing cute things"

Really faggot?
>>
>>295938
At least this is updated. There are so many charts that haven't been touched in years.
>>
>>296358
It's cuter than if it was a 40 year old dude
>>
>>295931
I don't know if watching anime is a good idea to relate to real kids. Maybe read this instead.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1368
>>
>>296317
This post is an expression of what it means to misunderstand a chart.
>>
>>295931
if you want annoyingly squeaky but not cute, the toradora opening is earbleedingly bad
>>
File: 1428733476.73902533.jpg (650KB, 837x900px) Image search: [Google]
1428733476.73902533.jpg
650KB, 837x900px
>>295938
There's no Mily Holmes here? First 2 seasons are great.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nobR6D6tz7Y

Literally the most annoying voice I've ever come across in anime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.