[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /wsr/. I'm having a really weird problem with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hello, /wsr/.
I'm having a really weird problem with my phone.
Earlier today, I was on the train listening to music. Suddenly the volume keeps shorting out, and I see that my phone keeps automatically bringing down the volume, even if I adjust it manually.
And then it turned off completely. I keep trying to turn it back on, but no matter what, it kept turning off again before I even reached my home screen.
I kept trying over and over to turn it back on and KEEP it on, but to no avail.
As you might imagine, this is pretty frustrating.
So I ask you, /wsr/-
What can I do?
It's a Samsung Galaxy.
I've had similar problems with my phone before, but in those cases, my phone would keep restarting and failing to restart, and it usually went away on its own or after I fucked with the power button for a bit.
>>
>>295466
sounds like the volume button is stuck, and so when you turn it on, it presses both the power button and the volume button and it fucks with the start.

Google samsung galaxy volume stuck and see if something helps you
>>
>>295471
No dice so far.
I managed to keep it on for almost a minute, but then it shut off again, and the problem is persisting. I'm gonna run some rubbing alcohol over the buttons and see if that helps anything.
>>
>>295466
>>295471

So, nothing's worked.
Phone continues to have issues with the volume and power keys, I guess, because it keeps booting me up in Safe Mode and it keeps turning off by itself.
Should I just bring it in to a service center?
>>
sure it's not your headphones?
>>
>>295515
Absolutely positive.
It's the volume lower key that seems to be stuck, because it keeps booting me up in Safe Mode whenever I actually get to the home screen.
>>
i called up a representative
it didn't help at all lololololollolololollol

someone kill me
>>
>>295514
it sounds like a physical problem with the button so you'll probably NEED to take it into a shop so they can open it up
>>
>>295628
Tsk. Aw, well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.